7/7: Trenton Devils announce 2009-10 Schedule

Shtikl

Terrible for the most part with the number of mid-week games which draw less than flies as in they're lucky to get 600-700 including arena staff and both teams. Added bonus of having a game on SB Sunday which should draw equally as well.

No secret the attendance hasn't been good as in they're 2nd from the bottom with only JTown sh!tter. This schedule should cement a solid competiton with the chiefs for dead last and that's a shame. Was a great great market at one time that continues to slip away.

Tues - 1

Wed - 8

Thurs - 1

Fri - 8

Sat - 9

Sun - 9

While mid week games are not good- how does Trenton compare against the rest of the league? I took a look at Johnstown- who is a charter member of the league and thus "should" have a favorable schedule- they have 8 midweek games vs Trenton's 10 so you can't really complain on that front unless the rest of the league is out of whack.

Toldeo has 3-4 according to a sth that posted on itb. Regardless though the only point I was making is that with that many mid-week games the #'s will reach record lows. Not blaming the league or anybody else for that matter. Sunday games during the nfl season draw next to nothing as well. At this point I'm not sure there's a way to right the attendance ship but I do know for sure the schedule as it is makes it even more unlikely.

Edited by titans04

Super Bowl game starts @1 though; time enough to get home @ still catch pregame. Of course if the Iggles, Giants or (hahahaha) Jets get there, forget it.

I guess my thought is that Sunday's during the NFL season haven't been doing all that well going in, not sure this is going to help much. Would love to be dead wrong and see the numbers climb. With the economy and no serious marketing effort being funded by the big club I wouldn't give it much of a chance.