I Love Twitter Contest

aylbert

Thanks to everyone who noticed in the first place, so we are now aware of the glitch. We obviously don't want anyone to feel cheated or slighted.

I feel cheated and slighted.. jk.. on my comp it said it was posted at 11:06pm on the 9th..

I guess I was just upset that my sentamental tweet was not chosen :(

I feel cheated and slighted.. jk.. on my comp it said it was posted at 11:06pm on the 9th..

I guess I was just upset that my sentamental tweet was not chosen sad.gif

Maybe you'll win the next one. I wonder when they'll pick it? ... Although, you already have tix to the game. I don't. ... I want to win!

Maybe you'll win the next one. I wonder when they'll pick it? ... Although, you already have tix to the game. I don't. ... I want to win!

True, but if I won I was going to hold an auction for the tickets with full proceeds going to NJDevs.. And that's not a joke.. It's ok though, hopefully next time I can do it

True, but if I won I was going to hold an auction for the tickets with full proceeds going to NJDevs.. And that's not a joke.. It's ok though, hopefully next time I can do it

Wow, that's too nice! J/K, that's awesome. ... There are going to be more winners, right?

Wow, that's too nice! J/K, that's awesome. ... There are going to be more winners, right?

Actually I think what happened was they sent messages to the winners via Twitter and now they are waiting for the winners to message back and confirm their info to claim the prize.. Me thinks our only chance now is to hope that the 2 remianing winners don't respond to claim their tickets so that new winners can be chosen