Kell Sends Lalonde Through The Glass

titans04

Not a really monster hit in anyway but the end result was something you rarely see. Bascially the lone highlight in another loss.

It was awesome to see. It was just very disappointing to see us tie the game by scoring two goals in the last minute or so and then lose in the overtime. Probably wouldnt have felt as bad if it had gone to a shoot out. Too bad there is no video of Kucharski's goal. See him knock down the goalies clearing pass from in front of the net and scoring was pretty cool too. On the plus side at least they got a point from a game they had no rights getting a point from.

By the way, anyone notice that the Trenton Times banner is no longer under the press box. Did they have to change it because of the arena name change or is there more to it?

Edited by titansman

Don't know if the timing is coincidental or not. I do know the stupid sign outside the arena still isn't functioning.

that hit happened in our section - it sounded like a gunshot. One of the crazier things I've seen for sure.

Trenton started out the game fairly strong and didn't totally stink for most of the first; then they took the night off until Reading's goalie stole some of their sleeping pills and gifted us a goal. Totally agree the quick end to OT killed some of the buzz, but really we stole a point there and I'm sure Reading's coach used the last minute of the third as a "teachable moment" as they say nowadays.