Screw The Today Show

PaDevsFan

Screw Matt Laur (spelling) and Fat Al Rocher . :angry: They just had a news blip on the morning today show about the Devs winning the Stanley Cup, and that ++++ Matt made a comment about being "all juiced up for another parking lot parade". ANd Fat Al chimed in, and then Matt said yeah "it brings a tear to your eye watching them go round and round" jerk wasnt even there in 2000. They didnt do that. They had a "Celebration" and the players were right there on stage talking etc. I guess he is just upset because no New York Teams were good enough to get into a championship round. Poor Matt. It will be OK. Maybe someday the Rangers can make the playoffs.

Let's look at this way. We won the cup when not a lot of people gave our guys that chance. We were the forgotten team when we played the Ducks. I didn't see anyone fuss over Jersey whether I watched the games on CBC or ABC.

Bottom line is no one will take it away from our guys and the fans. Who cares what Matt Lauer thinks. I bet he can't even skate that idiot.

I hear you, PAdevsFan! I caught that remark too and it annoyed me as well, but I chalk it up to jealousy! It must be hard to be a fan of a team filled with underachievers. Each year they probably go over in their minds what their big parade would be like, IF.......only to suffer through another lackluster season. And then they have to watch their biggest rivals across the river celebrate victory and success! B)

Yes, it would be magnificent to have a "Canyons of Heroes" Parade, but we're NOT New York, never will be. We are UNIQUE! We are Underdogs! We are JERSEY! We have our own culture and environment.

So we don't really have a "parade", so what. It was one big PARTY, which I think was just fine! There was music, games, food and excitement in the air. Kids were playing roller hockey while their parents talked, danced and made new Devil Friends. The presentation was shown on giant TV screens for all to see. All in all, a really fun time--JERSEY STYLE! ;)