Grant Marshall vs. the Globetrotters

skeeter

Just got this email from the Rock. Grant Marshall will join the Washington Generals against the Harlem Globetrotters this Saturday night at the Rock. Bruce Driver and Rob Skrlac will "coach" the Generals. Used to love the Globetrotters as a kid, and if I wasn't busy on Saturday night I might have gone for a laugh.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/t3pmjx?

Grant was 2-5 from the field, 1-1 from the line with 6 points, 2 boards, and 1 steal. Rob Skrlac was announced as a coach, but Bruce Driver was not announced.

The night itself was a lot of fun, and I'd highly recommend that this be part of any family activity, kind of like the circus. Lot of kid-friendly themes. Lower bowl was pretty much full, upper-bowl was covered up, and all the seats on the floor were sold out (at a ridiculous $200/per). My fiancee turned to me at one point and said "This feels like wrestling" and it kinda did in the fact that it was less a game and more of a spectacle.