Retro Night Game Puck

BCdevil

The outside Devils den usually carries stuff that sells in previous games. I remember after brodeurs record win they were selling the program down stairs for days after the game when people were paying ridiculous amounts on ebay.

That's true. I was at last year's St.Patty's game and got shut out on programs. When I went in for the blood drive, I decided to pick up a few Marty items for the collection, when, lo, and behold, there was a stack of programs from that game by the register.

Wow, thanks for casting me as a dirtbag. WTH?? I don't bid like that and even if I did, what business is it of yours anyway? Last I checked, ebay is an open bidding marketplace, how is that stealing when the seller still owns it?? I can't even begin to tell you how many items I lost because of snippers. I don't have a snipe. I make my bid and if I win great, if I don't, oh well, there will be another on ebay eventually.

Edited by Demonic26

Holy sh!t! That puck went for $84.00! :blink: No way is a puck from that night worth that much. Damn BC, you made your moneys worth on that one. LOL! Sucker born every day...

BTW, they will be getting more of those pucks in @ the Devils Den real soon.

yeah, how did you hear that? also when?

That's true. I was at last year's St.Patty's game and got shut out on programs. When I went in for the blood drive, I decided to pick up a few Marty items for the collection, when, lo, and behold, there was a stack of programs from that game by the register.

After the 552 game last year, they actually printed additional programs to sell after the fact.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.