Best Disney World restaurants?

metallidevils

We're getting the meal plan, so price isn't an issue. We still have a few months, but would like to make reservations asap. Post your favorite restaurants! Thanks :)

The California Grill is awesome. If you don't mind eating late, try to get reservations during the Magic Kingdom fireworks.

We're getting the meal plan, so price isn't an issue. We still have a few months, but would like to make reservations asap. Post your favorite restaurants! Thanks :)

Hah! Last place I expect to see a post like this, though I've been many times, especially for Food and Wine Fest, so quite familiar with the eating situation.

Cali Grill is 2 meal credits on the dining plan, but I've been and its terrific.

Most of the best places are in Epcot. Le Cellier and Coral Reef are two favorites and get a good return with the meal plan.

The best places we've been to are the two credits, incl Cal Grill, Narcoossees, Artist Point, and Jiko (at Animal Kingdom Lodge, simply amazing).

Hah! Last place I expect to see a post like this, though I've been many times, especially for Food and Wine Fest, so quite familiar with the eating situation.

Cali Grill is 2 meal credits on the dining plan, but I've been and its terrific.

Most of the best places are in Epcot. Le Cellier and Coral Reef are two favorites and get a good return with the meal plan.

The best places we've been to are the two credits, incl Cal Grill, Narcoossees, Artist Point, and Jiko (at Animal Kingdom Lodge, simply amazing).

I also second the choices of Narsoosees (or however the heck you spell it...). Le Cellier is the Canadian place in EPCOT, right? If so, its pretty good. So is the Italian place.

Agreed w/ above posts I enjoy Narcooses and Cali --- Good steaks at the Yatchman @ Y&B club --always enjoyed eating in Mexico/Japan and France @ Epcot though Italy is not as good since the old rest left. There are great restaurants downtown but not sure which qualify for the meal plan. If you havent done your ressies yet - you may be fracked -- always try asking at the entrance to see if there are any openings.