Away Games: 2010 - 2011

imissricher

Hey Josh, I'm a hockey-loving friend who has never been to Montreal and doesn't care much about Super Bowl Sunday :ph34r:

Boston is also a destination I've been dying to hit. I'll bet we could get enough of us together to make a solid presence of Devils fans for a game up there!!

I haven't been on a real road-trip since 2006 when I hit Pittsburgh with RD. Though I suppose that game had enough excitement to hold me over for a few years :lol:

Shame on you about the Super Bowl :P

The only reason I keep not getting to Boston is when they put the damn games... Monday and Tuesday again??? REALLY?!?!? :rant:

Sat Nov 20, 2010 - Blues - 8:00 PM

This will be my first [regular season] NHL game.

This game has a 99.9999999% chance I will be at however

Hey Josh, I'm a hockey-loving friend who has never been to Montreal and doesn't care much about Super Bowl Sunday :ph34r:

Boston is also a destination I've been dying to hit. I'll bet we could get enough of us together to make a solid presence of Devils fans for a game up there!!

I haven't been on a real road-trip since 2006 when I hit Pittsburgh with RD. Though I suppose that game had enough excitement to hold me over for a few years :lol:

Somehow I missed this. I'll be in touch, depending on if I can afford a hockey roadtrip after roadtripping to Chicago this summer.