Training Camp Schedule??

FlyerCub

Hello all...no bashing, please...I was looking for a good Devils discussion board to ask a question, and this was the best one I found, so don't hold my Flyers allegiance against me, LOL. (Let's enjoy mutual dislike of the Rangers instead. ;) )

Anyway, I have a few relatives up in West Orange, right near the South Mountain Arena, and there's a chance we might be going up there tomorrow (Saturday), so the thought of catching part of the Devils training camp practices/scrimmages came to mind. Even if I don't get up there tomorrow, there are still a few weeks left in camp, so I was wondering if anyone knew what the practice/scrimmage schedule is for the remainder of camp? Thanks, and here's to a good preseason rematch on Tuesday in Trenton.

-FlyerCub

Hey cub, Welcome to HELL!

don't worry,,we have no problem with any other civilized NHL Team fans who come in and want to talk shop. We accomodate good discussion and fair criticism.

I was up at So. Mountain arena on thursday to get some autographs. Basically, the Devils are there from 9am-4pm. Practice is broken up into two sessions,,9am-11am, and 1pm-4pm. I have heard that the "A" team Stevens, Brodeur, Elias, Madden,Niedermayer,,etc are at the first session and the "B" team rooks,,etc are there the rest of the day.

However, when i was there on thursday,,it was pretty mixed,,i got there at 12:15 and the "A" team was just coming in. So i dont know if there is any set schedule for who u will see at what practice or scrimmage or at what time u are there.

hope this helps!