Hockey Fans United Against Kevin Collins

The FlyerFly

hey everyone. this is my frst post here, and no, im not here to flame...even if you are Devils fans.. :D just wanted to let you in on something ive finally decided to persue at a serious level.

i am fed up, as im sure many of you are as well, at the antics of Kevin Collins and his one-sided officiating style. he is the first, and on many occasions, the only one breaking up every fight that threatens to break out. there is a time and place for this of course, but we are regularly and completely deprived of one of the most entertaining and exciting aspects of the game every time Collins works. and i know that you dont have to be a Flyers fan to see it. i know that we hockey fans can put aside heated team rivalries for something like this.

so, i am creating a fanlisting that will appear on my website that will include everyone and anyone who would like to see an end to Collins' "man on a mission" style of officiating. once the list gets bigger and gains some attention, i will personally contact the NHL and NHLOA (National Hockey League Officials Association) relentlessly in an attempt to make them listen to our plight.

please, if you are tired of the antics, and you want something done about it, fill out the email form on my home page and join the fight. and be sure to let every hockey fan you know about the cause. i am dead serious about this, and the ONLY way we can possibly get anything accomplished is to get everyone we can involved.

thanks and i hope to hear from ALL of you soon.

Nate - aka, The FlyerFly

check out my Flyers homepage at

http://flyerflies.com

This is kinda true.. but the thing I remember Collins most for is blowing some offside

calls at crucial moments (the most known of those of course was the one game

Canada won in the 96 World Cup, where the guy who scored the winning goal.. ahhh

can't remember his name... was offsides by like 10 feet !!!)

then again who doesn't have a problem with 2/3 of the NHL's officials ????

not that I disagree about Collins... but you need to add Kerry Fraser to the list !!

Fraser's mousse has seeped into his scalp i thnk...

with hair like that, who needs a helmet?

i agree about Fraser as well, but i believe Collins is a bigger problem. if he had his way, there would never be another fight in the NHL, and thats NOT what the fans want.

thats why im taking this up. hopefully this thing can gain some steam and we can get something done.

The FlyerFly

check out my Flyers homepage at

http://flyerflies.com

Well that's true too... I love a good fight but I have no problem with them disappearing

once the playoffs start :D

I think Fraser is being secretly fed instructions from ESPN how to screw up the NHL

... I'd have to say Collins could be the worst NHL Linesman.. but he's the only one

I know.. and like refs.. you only know the BAD ones....

... would be nice if the league held it's referees and linesmen PUBLICLY accountable

Wasn't Kevin Collins the linesman in the penalty box w/ Domi in Philly when that guy fell in?? And if I remember right he was throwing punches too.

I agree, who is he to "anticipate" trouble? If they wanna go, let em go

Vince