Devils T-Shirt

oat77

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but they are selling these shirts on NHL.com and I love them, but they dont have a New Jersey one. They are called Old Time Hockey St. Patrick's Day T-Shirts. I tried calling, but I got some crazy old women that was a flyers fan. When I told her that it was an Old Time Hockey shirt, she started telling me about her favorite old time team and how many penalty minutes the broad street bullies had. I also searched the internet and Ebay, but I cant find one for the Devils. But if anyone knows where I can get one, please let me know. They had like 12 random teams, some old some new. They're simple, but thats the way I like it. Heres the Chicago one.

Click Here For T-shirt

If you know how to link the pic, please do

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but they are selling these shirts on NHL.com and I love them, but they dont have a New Jersey one. They are called Old Time Hockey St. Patrick's Day T-Shirts. I tried calling, but I got some crazy old women that was a flyers fan. When I told her that it was an Old Time Hockey shirt, she started telling me about her favorite old time team and how many penalty minutes the broad street bullies had. I also searched the internet and Ebay, but I cant find one for the Devils. But if anyone knows where I can get one, please let me know. They had like 12 random teams, some old some new. They're simple, but thats the way I like it. Heres the Chicago one.

Click Here For T-shirt

I have no further info to add except Flyers fans are indeed strange and that is a nice T that I would also buy... :koolaid:

• 2 weeks later...

Click Here For T-shirt

Bad news Oat77. I was looking for the same shirt too, the Old Time Hockey one for the Devils. I emailed NHL.com and they responded by saying they have no control over which teams get which shirts made, it's up to the manufacturer. So, basically, there isn't an Old Time Hockey shirt for the Devils.