Brian Rolston Autograph Signing

mac760

I don't know him personally, but my best friend's coworker does and that how I happened upon the opportunity. My mom and I are leaving in an hour..

We should've driven together! We'd have a lot to talk about!! =)

So.. the Rangers game was yuck, but the whole experience was AWESOME!!! First, I got in trouble for wearing my #12 Rolston USA hockey jersey (stupid Rangers people). Then, my mom and I had dinner with Chris Drury's parents, who happen to love Brian. They also had nothing but compliments for Pandolfo (Chris and Pandy played on the same line in college) and told us about Chris going to the Olympics, Chris' brother who also played hockey and coaches a mother/daughter team.

Then for dessert, we sat with Rod Gilbert and his wife! Talk about classy people - Rod had a lot of great stories.

I do have to say that Donald Brasher is a goon - I tried to give the guy a compliment (against my better judgement) and he was extremely rude, as was John Tort's brother and his entourage, who took over the entire green room.

I hope we get out of this slump. It's killing me. Flyers fans around me don't even have to rub it in anymore. Yikes.

• 3 weeks later...

It..was..AWESOME!

He signed my Bruins jersey, puck and USA jersey and gave me a special signed photo inscribed to me. I was in heaven.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.