College Football 2008 Thread

Devils Pride 26

OUCH! Want to talk about predictions? :blink::P

Florida up 27-14 in the 3rd qtr. OUCH!

Just a big upset with Florida winning and I guess LSU didnt show up tonight.... There goes my picks for this week!

you still beat me on way too many wrong predictions!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LSU getting crushed 51-21! Wow. :doh1:

MIZZOU lost to Oklahoma St. 28-23! Saw that upset in the making. Mizzou blows a chance to be #1 on Monday.

Looks like Alabama may move to #1 now without even playing this weekend. :puke:

Texas should be #1 after the huge win over then #1 Oklahoma. Alabama should be #2, Penn St. possibly #3 now with LSU losing. USC is now going to move into the top 5 with #1 Oklahoma, #2 Mizzou and #3 LSU all losing today. Also Ohio St. and Florida will move back into the top 10.

Unfortunately the new poll may look like this come Monday.

1. Alabama

2. Texas

3. Penn St.

4. TTU

5. USC

6. BYU

MIZZOU lost to Oklahoma St. 28-23! Saw that upset in the making. Mizzou blows a chance to be #1 on Monday.

Texas should be #1 after the huge win over then #1 Oklahoma. Alabama should be #2, Penn St. possibly #3 now with LSU losing. USC is now going to move into the top 5 with #1 Oklahoma, #2 Mizzou and #3 LSU all losing today. Also Ohio St. and Florida will move back into the top 10.

1. Alabama

2. Texas

3. Penn St.

4. TTU

5. USC

6. BYU

No need to post the scores, we all can see them on the sports scoreboards on the internet!

Penn State is playing well and if they keep it going could stay in the top 5.... Texas had one big win, why would they be #1..... Penn state should be at least #2.... they are blowing out teams every week...

1. Alabama

2. Texas

3. Penn St.

4. TTU

5. USC

6. BYU

I love Texas tech. No running game what-so-ever ( they should be air force) but by god they'll kill you in the air. Kudos to the Red Raiders.

Penn State, meh, state penn, no worries. Can't run can't pass= overrated.

USC, get the fvck out of the top ten, they don't belong in the elite. No defense, no running game.

Alabama, too small too slow. SEC :rolleyes: what a joke.

Big 12 baby :boogie:

BYU nice team.

I love Texas tech. No running game what-so-ever ( they should be air force) but by god they'll kill you in the air. Kudos to the Red Raiders.

Penn State, meh, state penn, no worries. Can't run can't pass= overrated.

USC, get the fvck out of the top ten, they don't belong in the elite. No defense, no running game.

Alabama, too small too slow. SEC :rolleyes: what a joke.

Big 12 baby :boogie:

BYU nice team.

BYU is for real.

NZT, lets hope our Longhorns get the #1 ranking on Monday which is much deserved by the way the beat the #1 Sooners today. :evil:

Just have a feeling that Alabama will be #1 and they had the bye this weekend.

BYU is for real.

NZT, lets hope our Longhorns get the #1 ranking on Monday which is much deserved by the way the beat the #1 Sooners today. :evil:

Just have a feeling that Alabama will be #1 and they had the bye this weekend.

I doubt it, probably that highschool team Penn State will be above our boys, I don't know why, the big 10 is like the crap 10 err I mean pac ten this year, full of mediocre teams.

Penn State and Alabama hasn't played anyone yet :whistling:

Edited by Neutral Zone Trap

Some good games today,

Texas Tech @ Texas A&M-always a high scoring affair. These teams HATE each other, possible trap game for the undefeated Red Raiders but Aggies defence is pitiful.

Ole Miss @ Alabama-should be a blowout for the Crimson Tide.

Connecticut @ Rutgers-This would be a feather in the cap of the Scarlet Knights after a disappointing season so far, the Huskies are a good football team.

Michigan @ Penn State, what team will the Wolverines field here ? jekl and Hyde, trap game for the Nittany Lions. They can't take this game as a given.

Kansas @ Oklahoma-I would hate to be any team playing the Sooners in Norman after their defeat by the Longhorns last week, They are pissed, Sooners win, and win BIG.

Ohio State @ Michigan State-Spartans could very well be undefeated, very tough game for OSU, possible second loss of the season for the Buckeyes.

USC @ Washington State-Should be a cake walk for Pete Carroll's men.

Missouri @ Texas-awkward game for the Longhorns, Mizzou will be out to prove they are legit after a tough loss last week. Longhorns need to play thier game, if they do Mizzou will get crushed.

I am all amped up for Saturday Night...first off I DESPISE the Luckeyes...

I really love watching this Penn State offense...the team speed is absolutely terrific...Royster is a dynamic RB with great vision....key will be turnovers...

GO STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be going to a few Rutgers games this season as well. UConn, UNC, and Louisville games this season for Rutgers.

Don't like ND and hope they have another losing season. I hope Rutgers has a better season than ND.

Curious to see how Michigan will do this season along with USC and Georgia. Georgia has a chance to win the National Championship this year, but they are in a tough SEC conference with Tebow and Florida.

Sure about that? :P