Gomez, Elias

SC Devs Fan

I can see kozlov fitting in real well on that line....but I don't see that happening if gionta comes back and that line still stays hot. Everyone does say Kozlov is much better at wing that at center. Also, I hope friesen and kozlov can have some good chemistry.

You want some fries with those words?

Maybe we can Super-Size?

But seriously, it's cool when someone can show you something the same day you ask for it.

When I was reading your question and thinking of what I wanted to say back, I got this visual of a parent trying to attract a kid by waving something big, flashy and colorful at them. And that's kind of the way that Turner can help Gomez and Elias. He kind of draws the eye away, and whoops, you're left with a pretty lethal pair.

I too think it ultimately could be Elias, Gomez and one of the new guys for the playoff run. But Turner's worked pretty well with them as well, so no complaints there. And Friesen with the two guys could work took. No complaints about Gionta or Marsh either from me. Or Jamie. Ahhh, options. We can try a lot before we throw in the towel.