Taormina Used Stick Possibly Rookie Stick/First Goal

Quinn01

I have a Matt Taormina Easton SE16 stick that I got from the equipment sale. Red with silver and black/white graphics. The butt is fully taped and is Taormina's tape job (compared to another Taormina stick that I have). On the little strip of white tape right below the butt on the back has 10/15 written in bold black sharpie. The blade is not taped and does have a 1.5 inch crack in it. It came like this. On 10/15/2010, Taormina scored his first NHL career goal against Colorado at home. Like I said this came from the Equipment sale so it does not come with paperwork.

If your seriously interested and want a few pictures let me know and I will gladly take them.

$100 cash or $120 shipped.

*Will consider trades if so inclined.

Edited by Quinn01

Pat, i saw this listed on eBay. I would change the wording of the auction, though. You do not know for FACT Taormina scored his first goal with that exact stick unless it is photomatched to him doing so. By leaving the auction as is, you are implying that he did and misleading someone without factual proof.

I'm looking to help you out and prevent you from getting a chargeback/losing money (you'll lose every dime should someone buy it and file a not as described) and trying to protect someone looking to buy it who may think it's the exact stick.

Pat, i saw this listed on eBay. I would change the wording of the auction, though. You do not know for FACT Taormina scored his first goal with that exact stick unless it is photomatched to him doing so. By leaving the auction as is, you are implying that he did and misleading someone without factual proof.

I'm looking to help you out and prevent you from getting a chargeback/losing money (you'll lose every dime should someone buy it and file a not as described) and trying to protect someone looking to buy it who may think it's the exact stick.

I just stuck in there not to long ago that I dont have anything that says it was the stick used in that game. I accidentally let that part out.

I just stuck in there not to long ago that I dont have anything that says it was the stick used in that game. I accidentally let that part out.

I'd just clarify in the auction, that's all. Something to the extent of "the stick is dated 10/15, the date Taormina scored his first NHL goal, but i do not have proof this was the exact stick used to score that goal nor am i representing it as the one."

Here's a photopage to help you try to find a photomatch:

My link

I'd just clarify in the auction, that's all. Something to the extent of "the stick is dated 10/15, the date Taormina scored his first NHL goal, but i do not have proof this was the exact stick used to score that goal nor am i representing it as the one."

Here's a photopage to help you try to find a photomatch:

My link

I have spent so much time trying to photo match this stick. There arent many knicks in this stick which is the same thing in the photos that I have found from that game.

Thanks for the assistance though.

Edited by Quinn01

I paid 100 for it because it has a date on it. I dont know if thats the case with every stick but that is what they charged me.

Pat, why would the Devils charge you more then the actual price? The Devils don't do that at their sales and i know there's alot of us that have sticks with dates on them. If they did do that to any of us, they'd go back in the pile after they got told where to put it lol.

Pat, why would the Devils charge you more then the actual price? The Devils don't do that at their sales and i know there's alot of us that have sticks with dates on them. If they did do that to any of us, they'd go back in the pile after they got told where to put it lol.

Yeah thats what I meant by not knowing if they normally do that or did that with other people. Thats what the girl told me it cost and thats what I paid. I didnt argue it. Maybe she got an extra few bucks in her own pocket. Thats part of why I was so pissed off about the whole equipment sale to begin with but we dont have to go there again.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.