Players Cars...

SwampsofJersey

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching a programme about fighter jets last night, more specifically the new EuroFighter Torpedo (yay they got it off the ground!). Is it strange for me to find fighter jets strangely sexy? It's just the noise they make and the aerial acrobatics- grrr. I have a thing about pilots too-even tho they're short and wear nappies.

Is it strange for a woman to be interested in this stuff?

Edited by ciyenne

I was watching a programme about fighter jets last night, more specifically the new EuroFighter Torpedo (yay they got it off the ground!). Is it strange for me to find fighter jets strangely sexy? It's just the noise they make and the aerial acrobatics- grrr. I have a thing about pilots too-even tho they're short and wear nappies.

not really... well at least I don't think so :noclue:

besides.. isn't that half the reason the movie top gun took off ???

and besides if it appeals to you it's all you gotta worry about ciy :)

not really... well at least I don't think so :noclue:

besides.. isn't that half the reason the movie top gun took off ???

and besides if it appeals to you it's all you gotta worry about ciy :)

Well, if it appeals to only myself and the axe murderer down the road- I may ahve a few problems.

I think the reason Top Gun took off (ha ha) was due to Tom Cruise more than anything. I see no attraction personally.

Well, if it appeals to only myself and the axe murderer down the road- I may ahve a few problems.

I think the reason Top Gun took off (ha ha) was due to Tom Cruise more than anything. I see no attraction personally.

As long as the axe murderer isn't taking you out too dinner... don't worry about it too

much :)

... maybe it's a bit of self-defense in there cause I do tend to like borderline-absurd

kinds of things :D

I think it was the mix of the two... not to mention the fact that Val Kilmer and Anthony

Edwards were in the movie... and people do love their airplanes.. but I always liked

the F-14 personally (that came from the old GI Joe cartoons)... but that's also again

maybe just me... so that makes two of us ?? :unsure:

Ciy, sometimes all insanity needs is unity :)

*wishes I had bought the old GI Joe Skystriker toy which was an F-14 down to the

Swing Wings... God Knows where I'd put it... I had the old Night Raven SR-71 stealth

jet too which was hella cool*

stop me before I get into the Transformer collection :P

Ciy, sometimes all insanity needs is unity :)

*wishes I had bought the old GI Joe Skystriker toy which was an F-14 down to the

Swing Wings... God Knows where I'd put it... I had the old Night Raven SR-71 stealth

jet too which was hella cool*

stop me before I get into the Transformer collection :P

I had a Chinese transformer.

I always wanted the Action Man with the parachute...but got stuck with Hollywood Barbie.

Ciy: which one ??? Maybe it's one I want :lol:

yeah I used to read those... my comic store in Staten Island used to get the British

Transformers and Action Force (which was a nice way around GI Joe being an American

Hero)... I loved the British Stories SO much better... esp the Transformer one cause

they dealt with post-movie stuff and had cool people like Death's Head the bad ass

who made Boba Fett look like a Spring Chicken !

Ciy.. sounds like a predacon.. and sounds like I already have it :)

dang :P

*edits* hey wait... did it look like a dinosaur ?!?!?!

Edited by CRASHER

Well, it's in China where my cousin is. I'm going there this summer. So if it's still erm...together...I'll steal it back and send it to you.

thanks ciy.. that's way cool of ya and above and beyond the call of duty if ya can :):hail:

SO who's typing up the synopsis of Players cars so we can get back on topic here? Crasher pollutes yet ANOTHER thread :rolleyes:

:P

do you realize HOW MANY Transformers turn into cars ???? :P

I want an award for turning more topics off-topic then anyone else :)

s6's are amazing. I am a fan of the s4. But it is was pulling in 3 mil a year plus i would be in a ferrari medina, audi rs6, BMW m5 or m3, or even perhaps the porsche cayanne liek pando.

Very nice list. I have an A4 myself and have been thinking about picking up a used S4 sometime in the future (the old body style with the biturbo). My list would be something like:

Ferrari Enzo - the showoff car, GT car

Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 V.Spec - the race car

Audi RS6 Avant (not avail in US) - the "practical" car :)