The Things You see After Midnight

SHEDEVIL30

A friend and I were driving down the road the other night, and she started pointing out the window. And when I looked I saw these two guys running down the street, with no clothes on. Naturally I did a double take and slowed down to make sure that what I was seeing was right. And sure enough two teenagers were running down a residental street, (by a church no less) naked, no I take that back, they did have running shoes on. Apparently it was important to protect their feet.

Go figure.

yeah, now that would have been worse

A friend and I were driving down the road the other night, and she started pointing out the window. And when I looked I saw these two guys running down the street, with no clothes on. Naturally I did a double take and slowed down to make sure that what I was seeing was right. And sure enough two teenagers were running down a residental street, (by a church no less) naked, no I take that back, they did have running shoes on. Apparently it was important to protect their feet.

Go figure.

I only have 1 question................

What kind of shoes? :lol:

A friend and I were driving down the road the other night, and she started pointing out the window. And when I looked I saw these two guys running down the street, with no clothes on. Naturally I did a double take and slowed down to make sure that what I was seeing was right. And sure enough two teenagers were running down a residental street, (by a church no less) naked, no  I take that back, they did have running shoes on. Apparently it was important to protect their feet.

Go figure.

I only have 1 question................

What kind of shoes? :lol:

wouldn't Nike have fun with that

that could be the new Nike "Shox" ad