NFL Week Five

Derek21

I can think of a few teams that can be undefeated and winless as well...

how about Washington ?

Tampa ?

San Diego ?

Pittsburgh ?

welcome to NFL Parity :P

it's another wacky year in the ol'NFL!!!

I can think of a few teams that can be undefeated and winless as well...

how about Washington ?

Tampa ?

San Diego ?

Pittsburgh ?

welcome to NFL Parity :P

it's another wacky year in the ol'NFL!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

true...but screw Washington :D I think they have to be the crappiest unbeaten team ever...eventually its going to catch up and they'll be lucky if they make the playoffs.

True with Tampa Bay though...very surprising but i'm just irked that Galloway is doing well...he could just never really produce for the Cowboys but now some of that makes me wonder how he would do with Bledsoe...

I think I'm secretly rooting for Cincy...the Bengals are huge Underdogs and, well as my name implies, I love the underdogs! Cincy in the SuperBowl!!! :)

Also, where the hell is Peerless Price?!? I didn't see him at all last week even though he caught a pass and I didn't get the game this week but still I've heard nothing on him..is he being underutilized or are the other receivers just playing too good right now?

true...but screw Washington :D I think they have to be the crappiest unbeaten team ever...eventually its going to catch up and they'll be lucky if they make the playoffs.

True with Tampa Bay though...very surprising but i'm just irked that Galloway is doing well...he could just never really produce for the Cowboys but now some of that makes me wonder how he would do with Bledsoe...

I think I'm secretly rooting for Cincy...the Bengals are huge Underdogs and, well as my name implies, I love the underdogs! Cincy in the SuperBowl!!! :)

Also, where the hell is Peerless Price?!? I didn't see him at all last week even though he caught a pass and I didn't get the game this week but still I've heard nothing on him..is he being underutilized or are the other receivers just playing too good right now?

Washington is pure smoke, mirrors and Al Michaels hexes :P

Galloway is more a speed guy and not a guy you can count on week to week, Keyshawn is at least a legit go to guy who will catch anything you throw within arm's reach.....

I'm rooting for the Bengals cause I have Palmer in my money fantasy league ;)

as for Price... i like Crayton more personally the kid is FAST and lok at the TD catch he made yesterday... Fat Parcells HAS to get this kid the ball more !!!!! And Price don't play special teams so he gets to whine in the luxury box with A-Train :P

Yeah I didn't even realize that we got Keyshawn for Galloway...Keyshawn has proven to be clutch so yeah I'd keep him over Galloway too.

As for Crayton, I agree, I'm completely loving this guy almost as much as I was loving Bryant...Parcells really needs to get him the ball more!!

I think the Cowboys need to realize the tools we have to win...stop with the look at us we have 8 good RB's and get a real blocking Fullback so Jones can run to his potential...that would at least open up the WR's and let us use all 5 guys that we have to throw the ball to.

HA...I should have joined a fantasy league.

I think Cincy's the real deal though so good luck with Palmer..he should bring you big points this season...as for Washington..again ugh...I'm thinking they won't get two more wins after their first loss...which will come at the hands of the Cowboys if not sooner :D

shame on you dog... you gotta rememeber stuff like that :P

*sigh* don't remind me of Bryant... we then traded him for a guy who couldn't catch the AIDS virus from a broken needle :rant:!!!

We're always lookin for extras in our fantasy league next year if you can brave a drive to the mean streets of Hillside :lol:

shame on you dog... you gotta rememeber stuff like that :P

*sigh* don't remind me of Bryant... we then traded him for a guy who couldn't catch the AIDS virus from a broken needle :rant:!!!

We're always lookin for extras in our fantasy league next year if you can brave a drive to the mean streets of Hillside :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HA yeah i should....OH and really don't get me started on Quincy Morgan...a guy we cut when we have 6 spots available for WR...we traded Bryant away for that...all cuz Tuna didn't like his attitude...please...Keyshawn biotches up and down the sideline if he isn't getting the ball (which is no problem cuz he deserves to get it...but still)

Hey maybe so maybe so....uh..Hillside :) hehe..yeah i think I could handle that...maybe :D

HA yeah i should....OH and really don't get me started on Quincy Morgan...a guy we cut when we have 6 spots available for WR...we traded Bryant away for that...all cuz Tuna didn't like his attitude...please...Keyshawn biotches up and down the sideline if he isn't getting the ball (which is no problem cuz he deserves to get it...but still)

Hey maybe so maybe so....uh..Hillside :) hehe..yeah i think I could handle that...maybe :D

Oh so you can go to Hillside and not Roselle park for football.. I see :P:lol:

the difference with Keyshawn is he HAS produced in the past and present and not to mention the Super Bowl Ring he DOES have .... and not to mention he always seems to shut up and play under Parcells... guess he's too afraid of Parcells' girth consunimg him !!!

Oh so you can go to Hillside and not Roselle park for football.. I see :P  :lol:

the difference with Keyshawn is he HAS produced in the past and present and not to mention the Super Bowl Ring he DOES have .... and not to mention he always seems to shut up and play under Parcells... guess he's too afraid of Parcells' girth consunimg him !!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hehe....I said maybe :D besides....Roselle park...eeew :lol: just kidding!

Yeah he definitely can produce....I'm just hoping the rest of our team will be intimidated by the all mighty girth of the Tuna :) hehe...He needs to smarten up though...if he wants a running game we need a blocker in the back field...there no way Julius Jones or anyone else for that matter is going to gain 100yds a game with no FB helping out...

hey don't underestimate the power of JD shots at Sun Tavern :lol:

maybe LCB needs a few hundred of them !!

I've always kinda liked Keyshawn... he was like a Michael Irvin lite without the penchant for getting tackled at the one yard line (the REAL reason Emmit got all them TD's... cause Irvin kept getting knocked out at the one :P)... I think the dude does deep down just wanna win, and I can respect that

Oh i can definitely see him as a Michael Irvin lite....and Irvin said several times he went down at the one just so Smith could get a TD...Remember the season where Emmitt was on pace for the TD record in a season...last game Irvin gets the ball runs like 40 some odd yards, no one around him...tip toes out at the one just so Emmitt could break the record...now that was T-E-A-M!!! Ahh the good ole days! :rolleyes:

OH yeah sleeping tiger...HAHA!! Apparently you didn't watch any of the cowboys 11 losses last year with Vinny at the helm :D Even if Vinny only loses half that many at the helm with the Jets you are still looking at a total of 8 or 9 losses...but who knows...Vinny is only like 80 and my grandpa can throw a football pretty well too! :dance: