Should I continue?

Whaler

Just wondering.

At the risk of raising the ire of those who thought I was spamming the list in the first place, when all I was interested in was informing those who MIGHT be interested of the availability of a comprehensive web site for stats fans of the Devils, I take the step of posting again.

When there were comments made about the perceived "messy page", I took steps to change the look to make it less "messy".

Since then, a new "wrinkle" has been added in the form of a single-line "mini-summary" of the last game played, appearing near the top of the page. As simple as it appears to be, it is deceptively so. Much work was involved to perfect that one line until it actually performed as desired.

Now, it seems that this effort has been for naught, and interest in stats of this type is far less than expected.

Although it is my intention to continue the maintenance of the site through the end of the season, there is little incentive to keep it alive into seasons to come, since the interest simply is not there.

I really ENJOY keeping stats of this type, but if it's for my enjoyment alone, and not something to share with others who have the same interest, it's simply not worth the effort.

Please pay another visit to the site, after which you may feel free to advise me to continue, or to "shove it".

If the interest simply isn't there, I apologize for ever having taken up your time with my posts.

ALL comments, pro or con are welcomed, including off-board e-mail communications.

For those who missed the original give-and-take on this subject, the URL is:

http://members.cox.net/hockeystats/Devils/index.html