Valentines Day..possibly the sickest day....

annabelle

Dude, you have no shot with her. You're THE FRIEND now, it's over. You're the shoulder she'll cry on when she has problems with her boyfriend, not the guy she's going to end up with -- me thinks you should skip talking to her tomorrow and just go and find that "bangin" girl ;)

Ah, but RD what you don't realize is that should to cry on is attached to the arm that will be removing the bra shortly there after! :D

And based on what I read about 435789 posts ago:

> Sammy, if guys made bra clasps, they would all be defective on purpose so the bras would become unclasped at random times... I like the idea, personally!

> Sorry langs to hear your troubles. But just think - it could be worse!

I like a girl in HS once and one of my really good friends told me I shouldn't ask her out... I thought that was strange but took the advice because I wasn't sure she liked me at the time... turned out it was just because he was asking her out later that week.

She broke is heart a few months later. Score 1 for me :lol:

> After some consideration, I find that bra removal gets better with practice (for example, Joey). But the trick I have found is that you start to massage the girl, have her lean on her stomach while you masage her back, and the clasp is right there to work with! No need to reach around behind, its right there for the taking!

> Now I'm 21, but the bases scheme Jen and I used was the same one RD uses... so I think things changed rather quickly.

> Sex at 14 is not much better than sex at 13. Trust me, wait a little while longer before giving it up.

> Why doesn't oral count against virginity? Not that I care much, just thought I'd ask. Sex is sex, just in different locations. Does that mean if you had anal first it wouldn't count?

> Personally I wouldn't do anal... seems wrong in my book. I'd rather put it where it belongs.

> Well due to dating someone for close to 6 years, I'd have to say B is a good cup size RD, but I doubt I'd mind C :ph34r:

:steps down from soap box:

:evil:

Edited by njdevils_info

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why doesn't oral count against virginity? Not that I care much, just thought I'd ask. Sex is sex, just in different locations. Does that mean if you had anal first it wouldn't count?

Oh shame on you for NOT knowing this one :P

Oral doesn't count so guys can get hummers and girls can still claim virginity... that's one is EASY (hell a smart guy can even take advantage of this for sometime and not worry about pregnancy :whistling: )

Anyone else see the old HBO Series "Middle School Confessions" .... there were 12 year old girls on that show talking about giving up the butt to maintain virginity

that's effing CRAZY :blink:

>because he was asking her out later that week.

!

> Sex at 14 is not much better than sex at 13. Trust me, wait a little while longer before giving it up.

:evil:

Ya i don't think anyone's best sex was at 14....... :blink: