OOT Scoreboard - April 19

Don

And tonights games are:

NONE?!?!?!?! OMG!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW?!?!?!!??! HOW THE HECK DID I GO A YEAR WITHOUT NHL HOCKEY?!?! IT'S BEEN LESS THAN 24 HOURS AND I'M SUFFERING WITHDRAWL!!!

*takes deep breath*

Let's see.... what can I do tonight instead of watching hockey.... I can download a C64 emulator and play that crazy clown and balloon game..... I could read my french-english dictionary.... I could e-mail that nice Nigerian businessman... I can try to teach the cat to fetch.... a friend offered to show me how to make a $5 origami shirt ( http://members.cox.net/crandall11/money/shirt/ )... I can organize my caps (into Devils home, Devils away, Devils Xmas-tree home, Xmas-tree away, and Anthrax)... I can finish watching Greatest American Hero Season II...

BUT WHAT I REALLY WANT TO DO IS WATCH SOME HOCKEY!! I'M NOT GOING TO LAST UNTIL FRIDAY!!!

This is like a preview of the summer.

Jebus, the summer sucks.

Ooooooh, AHL Playoffs. With the Rats being the Rats I had forgotten such things exist. Yay, I can at least scoreboard watch (I am too tight to spring for B2).

Hmmm, busy day in the AHL for suspensions today too I notice.

Edited by ThreeStars