Parise goal was the #1 play of the night on espn's top 10 plays

Satans Hockey

Well if they're not are talking about BOO YAAAAAAAAAA can I get some, bring the heat BORING basketball then they have no idea who scored. For all they know it could have been Rocket Richard who scored...they do after all where the same number.

His skill is outstanding, even during the game last night when he has enough skill and sense to play the puck while he is down on his knees. He is just so much fun to watch, and so young, many more years to watch him yet. And his goal was great too, a lot of players may have given up on the puck after the initial shot but he followed through on it...awesome...

I've been a fan of Parise even last year when he was struggling. He has some amazing hands and coordination. But his size and strength still worry me. He showed last night he could up-end an idle Prucha. But as a #1 center which Parise will certainly be full-time one day, I wonder if he can withstand all the punishment with a bullseye on his back. He wasn't putting up as much points during the mid-season when other teams defense starting focusing on him.

I like to compare Parise to Joe Sakic. Sakic might be the best in the league at finding open ice and darting around make him impossible to check. I hope Parise can be similiar in that aspect, or continue to get stronger.

Also, I really like Parise's comments in the paper about how Avery gave him and the team more motivation to win. The kid has a strong desire to win big games. Parise also seems to be a Rangers killer and I hope he can become the next Devils star that spends nearly his entire career here.

I've been a fan of Parise even last year when he was struggling. He has some amazing hands and coordination. But his size and strength still worry me. He showed last night he could up-end an idle Prucha. But as a #1 center which Parise will certainly be full-time one day, I wonder if he can withstand all the punishment with a bullseye on his back. He wasn't putting up as much points during the mid-season when other teams defense starting focusing on him.

I like to compare Parise to Joe Sakic. Sakic might be the best in the league at finding open ice and darting around make him impossible to check. I hope Parise can be similiar in that aspect, or continue to get stronger.

Also, I really like Parise's comments in the paper about how Avery gave him and the team more motivation to win. The kid has a strong desire to win big games. Parise also seems to be a Rangers killer and I hope he can become the next Devils star that spends nearly his entire career here.