I'm glad I found this place!

Hello everybody! I'm glad I found this place. I only knew the board at the star ledger webpage and since that is so poorly moderated I cannot stand to participate in their forums. Luckly I found a post linking to this site which was later deleted.

I'm glad to be here and I hope to be celebrating with you guys when the Devils win this difficult series against the Sens. LET'S GO DEVILS!

Thanks! I'm sure I will enjoy coming here during intermission and after the games, that's when I usually visit the message boards.

We are down 2-1 and people at NJ.com are crying like the season is over. We were down 2-1 againnst Tampa and it was the same. Since the Philly series in 2000 I believe the Devils can come out of any hole at any time. I usually suffer through it but I know they are capable of winning through adversity.

We are going to win tonight but I have a feeling this series is going to a game 7, so Devils in 7! GO DEVILS!

Take care!

Welcome! :D

I've found that most hardcore hockey fans are pretty much manic-depressive that way.

I don't understand why so many people think Ottawa is so much better than the Devils. Emery has looked pretty average for most of this series, and the rest of the team seems to make for a pretty even matchup. :noclue: