Allergies

Devilish34

Yes, and factor in that I work at a care facility where you either wear gloves or get poo/pee on your hands, it sucks. As for the other bad part about a latex allergy, there ARE alternatives to latex, but they're more expensive..and usually when I need one, 7/11 is the only option and they don't have the non-latex option:(

Edited by annabelle

Yes, and factor in that I work at a care facility where you either wear gloves or get poo/pee on your hands, it sucks. As for the other bad part about a latex allergy, there ARE alternatives to latex, but they're more expensive..and usually when I need one, 7/11 is the only option and they don't have the non-latex option:(

you can't get plastic gloves ??

and come on.. the DPH ALWAYS has to be prepared for action B )

I'm surprised this care facility you work for does not stock non-latex gloves. During my dads hospital stay these past four or so months I noticed non-latex gloves everywhere (some places it was exclusive) whether it was a small local hospital, a medium regional facility a large one or even a small rehab place. If not for the employees it should be done for the patient as you may not know if they are allergic to latex.