Which jersey should I get?

siko

I had a similar choice before this season, between Parise, Madden and Gionta. I chose Gionta, but if I had to choose between your three I'd choose Madden I think. He's a veteran, and the only reason I'd choose him over Langenbrunner is because if you got it without a 'C' or 'A' it should be right. Parise, well, you could get him, but I don't think his contract is long enough that he'll necessarily be on the Devils for as long as the jersey lasts. But that's just me.

ive been trying to make a decion between langs and parise for a year, i have yet to buy one, but i have bought a parise shirt. i was about to buy a parise, becouse he is really really really good, but langs seems to get goals at the perfect times.

and another thing, there is the rumor madden will not be back next year

• 3 weeks later...

I would say get Lang but with the A, C mumbojumbo (i doubt he gets the C even though everyone else is conviced) you never know if youll be inaccurate. I think Madden deserves an A, and when they give them out he might get one.

I actually settled on Parise because i wouldnt have to worry about the A or C for a while.