Ticketmaster holding/releasing tickets

insanity_gallops

Hey kids.

I'm looking to get tickets for the Dec. 7th game against the Caps. According to Ticketmaster, the cheapest available seats are in the mezz section. Now, I turned to StubHub and shelled out far too much money (over $100 above asking price) after getting frustrated by TM being sold out earlier in the year... only to hear that TM released more $20/$35 seats closer to game day.

Anyone know approximately when they release tickets? I'd like to avoid losing far too much money again.

Thanks.

Edited by insanity_gallops

Don't pay above face for Devils tickets ever. Ticketmaster is doing wacky stuff with the tickets. I would just go to the box office or continually check TM to see what comes up as gameday approaches. This is the Devils and even if a game sells out, you will still be able to get tickets at the box office on the day of the game.

Hey kids.

I'm looking to get tickets for the Dec. 7th game against the Caps. According to Ticketmaster, the cheapest available seats are in the mezz section. Now, I turned to StubHub and shelled out far too much money (over $100 above asking price) after getting frustrated by TM being sold out earlier in the year... only to hear that TM released more $20/$35 seats closer to game day.

Anyone know approximately when they release tickets? I'd like to avoid losing far too much money again.

Thanks.

Edited by Devilish34