CAPITALIZATION

SC Devs Fan

CAPITALIZATION

http://www.nypost.com/seven/12112007/sport...tion_174798.htm

That's not why we lost, though," Sutter said. "Our second period. We had 18 brutal players in the second period. We left our goalie hung out."

That goalie was Kevin Weekes, making his first start since Nov. 12. His unbeaten-in-regulation season (now 2-1-1) start ended with that questionable non-goal, and the Devils' second period.

(N)Єverson, YOU BETTER STOP DIGGING UP MY FRONT LAWN OR ELSE I'LL BE WAITING NEXT TIME WITH A SHOTGUN AND A WHOLE MESS OF ROCK SALT!

This guy could scab as a Letterman staff writer!

SIDEBAR: Do you guys think writers on strike are allowed to message board (blogging would just HAVE to be out)? I mean what with online content a major bone of contention?

Kris King from the toronto office has got to be kidding.

Which part of "kicking motion" don't they get. This isn't Devs partisanship, that was a terrible call.

I think Toronto thought his right foot kicked it in and now it's lies to cover up their mistake.

SIDEBAR: Do you guys think writers on strike are allowed to message board (blogging would just HAVE to be out)? I mean what with online content a major bone of contention?

I would say they can, as long as they are not getting paid for the writing or the site isn't generating any revenue from their writing. As far as I'm concerned, as long as you're not getting paid to do the writing, it's all good. For example, I'm sure Larry David is writing new episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm...he just can't do anything with them. You can't stop someone from being creative and "thinking stuff up". :D

Edit : As for the kicking scandal, who cares. The Devs would have tied a game they didn't deserve to win in the first place. Even replays are reviewed by humans and there is always a touch of opinion on close calls like that. I'm not sure if intent to score a goal is part of the "kicking rule", but I'm interested about what the actual rule states. I also have yet to see said reply, so if somebody has it on You Tube, that would rock my socks off.

Edited by Bulletproof