Help! Tonight's game blacked out on NHL Center Ice

JWomp

I go to college at the University of Delaware, so I bought NHL Center Ice Online to watch all of the Devils games.

Unfortunately, the game is on Versus tonight, so it's blacked out for Center Ice Online, and I don't get Versus on the dorm TV channels.

Is there anywhere I can watch online?

I go to college at the University of Delaware, so I bought NHL Center Ice Online to watch all of the Devils games.

Unfortunately, the game is on Versus tonight, so it's blacked out for Center Ice Online, and I don't get Versus on the dorm TV channels.

hockeywebcasts.com

channelsurfing.net

i would use channelsurfing.net

scroll down a little and it will say the game and just click on it

PM me if u have any questions

hockeywebcasts.com

channelsurfing.net

i would use channelsurfing.net

scroll down a little and it will say the game and just click on it

PM me if u have any questions

Thanks so much!

I'll let you know if I have any trouble.

lol I was in this same situation last night at UDel, so I would up at Grotto's. VS. had the game blacked out too, which is silly, since no local channels around were showing it.

Grotto's had the VS. HD feed but that got blacked out with 10 minutes left in the game. fvcking bummer to the max.

Just wanted to add this in case anyone else gets blacked out for an important playoff game:

Go to myp2p.eu and click on Live Sports, then Ice Hockey. You can watch any of the games listed, some have numerous different ways to be watched. Most require the program called SopCast AND VLC Media Player. Links to DL those programs are available on the site.

Originally Posted by Philadelphia Inquirer

No bull from Versus about blacked-out Rangers-Devils game

Meier Raivich is a Canadian native and a spokesman for Versus who lives for playoff hockey. So you could feel him cringe on the other end of the phone line when asked what some folks in the Philadelphia area saw Sunday night in lieu of the Rangers-Devils game.

"They were watching bull riding," he said. "PBR."

Raivich wouldn't say exactly why some members of Versus' viewing audience missed out on a Big Apple classic, as the Devils beat the Rangers in overtime to cut their series deficit to 2-1. Only that it would be an aberration.

"The feed actually ran in its entirety on the Versus network," Raivich said yesterday afternoon, "but it looks like it was blacked out in a couple areas, and we're looking into it to make sure that it doesn't happen again."

Raivich couldn't say exactly what areas of the region were blacked out. Even as complaints came in during the evening - "Different people were notified at different times," he said - the network was unable to correct the problem.

"We're still actually still trying to figure out what happened," he said. "But we're putting all these things in place so that no one is inconvenienced again." *

It was also shown on channel 207 ... the HD channel on Comcast. But the last 10 minutes of the game was blacked out.

I go to school at Temple University in Philadelphia and I was livid when I turned on bull riding. I was so pissed I called my dad and told him I'm going to drive up to Toronto and shoot everyone who works for the NHL for such a horrible television deal. He told me to call Comcast, but I didn't think it would make a difference so I didn't. Apparently it would have.

I ended up watching the game on my laptop via slingbox from my dad's DirecTV in his office, but the picture quality sucked, it slowed my computer down, along with my audio. Hearing Chico's voice skip over and over is not something I want to experience again.

I go to school at Temple University in Philadelphia and I was livid when I turned on bull riding. I was so pissed I called my dad and told him I'm going to drive up to Toronto and shoot everyone who works for the NHL for such a horrible television deal. He told me to call Comcast, but I didn't think it would make a difference so I didn't. Apparently it would have.

I ended up watching the game on my laptop via slingbox from my dad's DirecTV in his office, but the picture quality sucked, it slowed my computer down, along with my audio. Hearing Chico's voice skip over and over is not something I want to experience again.

Like I said in my other post, SopCast is the way to go. They even have links to the games that are being broadcast over the internet by Versus. The quality for those games are top notch and there's one every day during the playoffs.