Prudential Center

galaxtico

I'd make sure they are not copyrigted images.

I'd hate for DM to have any more encounters with lawyers linked to this site. :noclue:

Maybe whoever has pictures could email them to the OP, in order to avoid potentially copyrighted pictures being connected to this site. I don't really know if that would help with copyright issues, but it seems logically like it would.

Edit: Perhaps that method would only apply to non-personal photos, as DM said that personal photos would not create an issue.

Edited by devils26

Anyone got pictures of the arena, which I can use for my site:

http://www.stadiumzone.net

I'm going to make a big NHL section, but it's hard to find high quality pictures of the arena.

Thanks for the help guys. :)

Galaxtico,

I have thousands of pictures of every inch of the arena in HD. Tell me if you want picutres of anything specific. I also have pictures of St Pete Times Forum, MSG, Hartford Civic Center, TD Banknorth Garden, Bank Atlantic Center, Old Miami Arena, Jobing.com Arena, Wachovia Center, The Spectrum, Thunderdome, and next month, RBC Center. I also have countless NBA, NFL, MLB, and some MLS facilities. All I ask is that I recieve credit for these photographs. All of these photos are personal photos taken by me.

Thank you!

-The Rock 07

Edited by The Rock 07