Please come help support your team

DevRickus

Hey guys,

I belong to another board, where as usual, there are a select number of Devils members. Well ever year they do a Roll Call Cup which basically is when you get to represent your team and just simply vote that you are a Devils fan, Pretty simple. We have made it all the way to the finals. The problem is we just beat the Flyers and all those sore losers are going to vote against us so we need your help. Please register and place your vote. Thanks.

http://thenhlarena.com/

Once registered this is the link you can go to to vote:

http://thenhlarena.com/index.php?showtopic=58866&st=0

The rules there are pretty strict so please behave and if asked why you decided to join, just tell them I invited you.

Thanks,

DR

Thanks to everyone who came over and voted!

The poll ends sometime tomorrow morning. This is giving Sharks fans an advantage because they're on Pacific Coast time and have all night!

Please swing through and throw down your vote if you haven't already. The Flyers fans have taken to recruiting members simply to vote against the Devils, which is total BS. It would suck to lose that way.

http://thenhlarena.com/index.php?showtopic=58866

Rock the Vote!!! :koolaid:

I'm still sandbagging my vote. :koolaid: But I don't want to miss the poll closing time. :saddevil:

Do either of you know when that is exactly? :noclue:

:giggle: yeah, Don't wanna push it too far. I'll probably drop mine in the box tonight around 2am or so when I get to bed. Unless I see that it will be noon (EST or Pacific?) Then I'll wait til lunchtime tomorrow. :koolaid:

I just looked it was 124-120 too close!

And, as long as yer there, nose around on their site too. You may find yourself bringing something from there to here worth while.

It's pretty good, & an unbelievable mix of team representation there. Every team has a fan base on that site. It's gotta heat up over there more often then not!

It's worth a looksee and that's not even considering the handjobs. :blink:

Vote For Your Favorite Team

New Jersey Devils [ 135 ] [50.00%]

San Jose Sharks [ 135 ] [50.00%]

Almost over.

11:59pm EST tonight.

Well, Devs lose a nail biter. 133-132. "They" took away fake votes and penalized for personnal jabs. :noclue:

Your vote could've made the difference! I hope you feel great sorrow if you did not vote. :giggle: