Devils want to make Prudential Center uncomfortable for opponents

Rock

I have only bought off Stuhub and never sold, but I have read some really bad storys with them. I have only had one semi bad experience with them where they charged me for tickets that weren't available, but they refunded me the money about 10 days later. Hopefully when I get my tickets in the mail monday for the Flyers game they're not scattered throughout the entire section :D

Edited by Dev's fan in AZ

Last night we drove from Montclair State to the Prudential Center. Took over an hour with traffic. Should take 20 minutes at the most.

There are 2 train stations at Montclair State and it's cheaper than driving and parking.

My father would agree with you. I think he liked the idea of just taking the PW/TP all the way up right to the arena. He always says how much more parking there was and such.

Xanadu and the new football stadium kinda put a damper on that.

It's not even just the club seats that are silent, I was sitting right behind the net in the mezz section last night with $34 discount seats and you could hear a pin drop for most of the night.

The five or six times that I have sat in those discounted mezz seats, I've had the exact same experience. The majority of the fans sat on their hands with their mouths zipped, while just one or two sections over in the Upper Corners and Upper Sides, the fans were starting chants and going nuts.