TDevs new Scoreboard

tharrison

Took in the game tonight- what a scoreboard, found myself at times watching the high def and not the action.

That said- Coleman pinballs the puck around like he's in a machine, but gets the job done.

Good job by Myles on an always tough Bobby Davey (loved his arm raising at his own bench after the fight, trying to rally the troops)

and at a cost of 1.4M, just a crazy number in these times.

Gotta hand it to Stoesz I thought he handled Davey, no doubt Davey landed a few but Stoesz with a whole bunch more solid punches straight to the head/face. Davey did well to still be on his feet. I never get the trying to fire the team up after you lose a fight like that. That's his thing though and alot of reading fans think he's a tool for doing it. There's been times when he's gotten his ass handed to him at home and he does the same thing.

Colemen with the exception of a two week period has been tremedous at directing the puck towards the corner or up into the net. Most ECHL guys I think are just happy to make the initial save he seems to take it to the next level. He's found his game after struggling for 4 or 5 two weeks back. He made some terrific saves in the first at point blank range after we turned the puck over.

Edited by titans04

Colemen with the exception of a two week period has been tremedous at directing the puck towards the corner or up into the net. Most ECHL guys I think are just happy to make the initial save he seems to take it to the next level. He's found his game after struggling for 4 or 5 two weeks back. He made some terrific saves in the first at point blank range after we turned the puck over.

wasnt he in the AHL

Took in the game tonight- what a scoreboard, found myself at times watching the high def and not the action.

Did they improve the sound system also or is it just my imagination because the scoreboard is so nice. By the way anybody know whats up with PA guy. Is he on injured reserve because of his fall on the ice a couple of games back. It was a pretty nasty fall.