Sens Posters

msweet

Dag, I thought you might have been dagwood2001... which would have made you a Flyers, Rangers, Flyers, then Senators fan all in one year.

hahahaha. That guy is more well known than just about anyone on the internet. geez :wave:

I'm pretty sure he's a Rangers fan now.....again hahahaha

Dag, I thought you might have been dagwood2001... which would have made you a Flyers, Rangers, Flyers, then Senators fan all in one year.

hahahaha. That guy is more well known than just about anyone on the internet. geez :wave:

I'm pretty sure he's a Rangers fan now.....again hahahaha

I wouldn't be surprised... last summer he jumped on the Rangers' bandwagon "With all these names there's no way we're not going to win the cup this year!" and jumped off within two weeks into the season. Man, he got trashed on those boards and for good reason. That's a harsh board, say a tiny thing they don't like and it's death, but dagwood2001 deserved what he got.

They definitely have their own little "gang" over there Sheeps. They chew each other up too though hahaha. flyersphans makes for good reading :D

Now they're fighting with each other about Clarke. Swing by and check it out if you get a chance