Louis Lamoriello Coaching Announcement / Conference Call

Louis Lamoriello

Id like to take this time and thank Steven Cangialosi for taking the time out of his busy schedule to take todays Pre-Conference call notes.

steve-cangialosi_125x150.jpg

Steve: Thank you Lou for joining us, prior to todays conference call. Can you please hint on what we can expect from todays call, will it be a coaching announcement, trade, or possible free agent signing?

Louis Lamoriello: Good afternoon Steven, and all of our great fans. Thank you for joining me here today. As I have responded over the weekend in one of my previous posts, stating I will appoint a new head coach of our organization today. With great honor and privledge, that gentleman is Jacques Lemaire. Alongside Mr. Lemaire will be new assistant coach Mario Tremblay who also was Mr. Lemaire's assistant coach in Minnesota. Thomas Albelin will be reassigned to the Trenton Devils and in another huge announcement today, Ronald Scott Stevens (you all know him as "Forever #4") will be appointed the new assistant coach in Lowell. Two great announcements here today and as always, you the fans hear it first. As always, terms of the deal will not be disclosed, as per club policy.

Steve: Wow, that is fantastic news Lou, any news on the possible signing of Brendan Shanahan or any other free agents or possibly a trade?

Louis Lamoriello: Young man, please refer to me as Mr. Lamoriello or Louis. Thank you for your question Steven. As I stated before, we are still in talks with Brendan and his agent and we are continuing to make progress. In other news, talks with Travis Zajac have been positive, although Travis' arbitration hearing will be on July 24th. As always, I will let our great fans know here first, on all and every transaction we are working on. Also, please follow us on Twister, and although Im not familiar with it, it seems like it may be some kind of email device that keeps our fans informed on our organizations progress. Thank you Steven.

Steve: Thank you Mr Lamoriello for your time and we look forward to any additional information regarding todays conference call.

PS

Here are some great photos of me inside and out of the old Brendan Byrne Arena, known now as the Izod Center. Thank you.

-L

Lamoriello01.jpg

Lamoriello02.jpg

Edited by Louis Lamoriello

Id like to take this time and thank Steven Cangialosi for taking the time out of his busy schedule to take todays Pre-Conference call notes.

steve-cangialosi_125x150.jpg

Steve: Thank you Lou for joining us, prior to todays conference call. Can you please hint on what we can expect from todays call, will it be a coaching announcement, trade, or possible free agent signing?

Louis Lamoriello: Good afternoon Steven, and all of our great fans. Thank you for joining me here today. As I have responded over the weekend in one of my previous posts, stating I will appoint a new head coach of our organization today. With great honor and privledge, that gentleman is Jacques Lemaire. Alongside Mr. Lemaire will be new assistant coach Mario Tremblay who also was Mr. Lemaire's assistant coach in Minnesota. Thomas Albelin will be reassigned to the Trenton Devils and in another huge announcement today, Ronald Scott Stevens (you all know him as "Forever #4") will be appointed the new assistant coach in Lowell. Two great announcements here today and as always, you the fans hear it first. As always, terms of the deal will not be disclosed, as per club policy.

Steve: Wow, that is fantastic news Lou, any news on the possible signing of Brendan Shanahan or any other free agents or possibly a trade?

Louis Lamoriello: Young man, please refer to me as Mr. Lamoriello or Louis. Thank you for your question Steven. As I stated before, we are still in talks with Brendan and his agent and we are continuing to make progress. In other news, talks with Travis Zajac have been positive, although Travis' arbitration hearing will be on July 24th. As always, I will let our great fans know here first, on all and every transaction we are working on. Also, please follow us on Twister, and although Im not familiar with it, it seems like it may be some kind of email device that keeps our fans informed on our organizations progress. Thank you Steven.

Steve: Thank you Mr Lamoriello for your time and we look forward to any additional information regarding todays conference call.

PS

Here are some great photos of me inside and out of the old Brendan Byrne Arena, known now as the Izod Center. Thank you.

-L

Lamoriello01.jpg

Lamoriello02.jpg

LOL!