"Middle Class Americans" behind Healthcare protests

Having a discussion with you is like having one with a 5 year old... you aren't smart enough to know how stupid you are. I waste my time with each response to your inane comments.

:blahblah: Anyone can read this thread and realize what a massive hypocrite you are. You accused me of something I didn't do, and you are too worried about your internet reputation to apologize for it. Keep throwing insults around because thats the SC method once you get backed into a corner. It goes something like this:

1) make a claim

2) get proven wrong

3) rather then man up and say you are wrong, bitch like a little girl and deflect

4) Get called out again, throw insults at people because you are sooo much smarter and more dignified then they

You are Paper thin SC.

One could argue that some of the tactics used to push through the stimulus, HC "reform",Auto bailouts, and any other controversial bills as fear mongering.

Sure, make that argument then. But we were talking about health care at the time, and I specifically asked for an example of anyone who was being more flagrant then Palin. Thus far all DA8 brought up was a bad endorsement, (still waiting for that link) compared to "he wants to kill seniors". If you equate those two then I don't think reasonable discussion can occur.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blahblah: Anyone can read this thread and realize what a massive hypocrite you are. You accused me of something I didn't do, and you are too worried about your internet reputation to apologize for it. Keep throwing insults around because thats the SC method once you get backed into a corner. It goes something like this:

1) make a claim

2) get proven wrong

3) rather then man up and say you are wrong, bitch like a little girl and deflect

4) Get called out again, throw insults at people because you are sooo much smarter and more dignified then they

You are Paper thin SC.

Sure, make that argument then. But we were talking about health care at the time, and I specifically asked for an example of anyone who was being more flagrant then Palin. Thus far all DA8 brought up was a bad endorsement, (still waiting for that link) compared to "he wants to kill seniors". If you equate those two then I don't think reasonable discussion can occur.

Wow another :blahblah: by Squish. I think that is a board record for most use of a singular smiley. Congrats!

Since you seem to not frequent any news sources that contain any questionable material about Obama, here's that link where he falsely claimed AARP endorsed his health care plan (whatever that is, since he won't give specifics and lets the lunatics in the house dictate the plan): Link Yeah, that link is ABC not Fox.

Edited by devilsadvoc8

Wow another :blahblah: by Squish. I think that is a board record for most use of a singular smiley. Congrats!

Since you seem to not frequent any news sources that contain any questionable material about Obama, here's that link where he falsely claimed AARP endorsed his health care plan (whatever that is, since he won't give specifics and lets the lunatics in the house dictate the plan): Link

Have you met PK? I have a ways to go before I hit her smiley count.

And thank you for providing a link. Your assumption is wrong of course but you obviously know everything about me. I would put a rolling eye smiley here but I see you are being the board police and monitoring usage.

Anyway I'm glad to see that you do in fact equate Obama mistakenly saying AARP supports "his" health care plan and Palin suggesting that he wants to kill old people.

Edited by squishyx

Have you met PK? I have a ways to go before I hit her smiley count.

And thank you for providing a link. Your assumption is wrong of course but you obviously know everything about me. I would put a rolling eye smiley here but I see you are being the board police and monitoring usage.

Anyway I'm glad to see that you do in fact equate Obama mistakenly saying AARP supports "his" health care plan and Palin suggesting that he wants to kill old people.

:doh1:

Anyway I'm glad to see that you do in fact equate the statements of Obama and a washed up ex public servant. I'm also glad to see that you knew that it was a mistake. Can you provide a link for that? Or is that just a defensive move on your part?

:doh1:

Anyway I'm glad to see that you do in fact equate the statements of Obama and a washed up ex public servant.

I don't? I asked a very blanket question on who was worse then Palin at this point and you brought up Obama, I never even tried to compare the two to begin with...

I'm also glad to see that you knew that it was a mistake. Can you provide a link for that? Or is that just a defensive move on your part?

If he keeps running around saying it I will say yes, he is a liar. Once time to me seems like a slip of the tongue kind of mistake. It was obviously wrong though if that is what you think I am trying to avoid saying.

For someone who runs every word off of teleprompters, I find it very generous that you feel it was just an honest mistake that he stated AARP endorsed his deal twice.

And back to reality. Interesting how the incoming president of the Canadian Medical Association is stating that their system is broken.

Link

A choice quote is:

We all agree that the system is imploding, we all agree that things are more precarious than perhaps Canadians realize

The outgoing president:

Ouellet has been saying since his return that "a health-care revolution has passed us by," that it's possible to make wait lists disappear while maintaining universal coverage and "that competition should be welcomed, not feared."
which to me implies that despite the assertions from the Canadian members of this board, there are wait lists for treatment. It is also quite plain that they value competition and want to return to it. Something our President should listen too since he was in favor of a single payor a few years ago.

I don't? I asked a very blanket question on who was worse then Palin at this point and you brought up Obama, I never even tried to compare the two to begin with...

Don't.

He can't hold her shoes

Bush says this, it's a "lie".

Obama, it's a "mistake"

Face it, he's lying and trying to scare everyone.............and it's not working.

Don't.

He can't hold her shoes

Obama, it's a "mistake"

Face it, he's lying and trying to scare everyone.............and it's not working.

Squishy thinks Obama is an angle when in reality he's just another politician

Don't.

He can't hold her shoes

Right.

Obama, it's a "mistake"

Bush said "we do not torture" about 50 times over the course of many years. Worse yet, he said it before a very close election where if he didn't lie and had told the truth the people may not have elected him to a second term. As I said if Obama continues to say AARP supports "his" plan then yes he would be lying, to me it seems like this got thrown into a speech and then he repeated one more time during the question and answer period. Mistakes happen, I'm not justifying it, he should correct himself, but Palin had her chance to fix her statement and she chose not too. And of course hers was obviously much more grave then the other but I guess we don't care about my original point when there are tangents to run on.

Squishy thinks Obama is an angle when in reality he's just another politician

I have said many times Obama is a politician at the end of the day. I didn't vote for him because I thought he had a catchy slogan or that I believed he was some republican contrived demigod or because he was some sort of "angel".

Edited by squishyx

or that I believed he was some republican contrived demigod

Why would republicans describe him as a demigod... did you forget he is a democrat or do you not know the definition of demigod? :noclue:

edit: spelling error

Edited by SC Devs Fan

Why would republicans describe him as a demigod... did you forget he is a democrat or do you not now the definition of demigod? :noclue:

The only people I ever heard describe Obama as a messiah or demigod or society's savior etc was republicans using it in a mocking tone. But good work. :rolleyes:

The only people I ever heard describe Obama as a messiah or demigod or society's savior etc was republicans using it in a mocking tone. But good work. :rolleyes:

Nice excuse there buddy. Buy a dictionary. Or should I go into a rant on how I called you out but you won't admit your mistakes?

Nice excuse there buddy. Buy a dictionary. Or should I go into a rant on how I called you out but you won't admit your mistakes?

I didn't make a mistake. I meant republicans and I have made this claim before. I guess that's 0-2 for you in this thread lol, maybe you should quit while you are behind.

Here SC, now that search is back I can even prove you wrong.

Why do you call him "my" demigod? I never called him a demigod, in fact, the only people who ever called him the messiah, or some other revered being was republicans mocking his charisma. shrug

*Emphasis added

Wheres that humility now SC? :giggle: It's so pathetic how hard you try to prove me wrong just to have another flop. I can't wait to see how you try and spin this... :e-drama:

Edited by squishyx

I didn't make a mistake. I meant republicans and I have made this claim before. I guess that's 0-2 for you in this thread lol.

I like that for confirmation you quote yourself... nice. And once again you want people to look past the words you write as inconsequential because you didn't actually mean them. That is true in every thread you respond.

You should run for politics.

I like that for confirmation you quote yourself... nice. And once again you want people to look past the words you write as inconsequential because you didn't actually mean them. That is true in every thread you respond.

You should run for politics.

Lets recap.

1. I said that republicans are the only ones who I have heard describe Obama as a demigod, messiah etc

2. You tried to correct me because you thought I messed up and meant liberals, or democrats or something else, that or I don't know what demigod actually means (maybe you don't it's definition?)

3. I tell you no, I meant it, exactly as I said it

4. You say ha, yea right nice cover

5. I prove to you that i meant it, because I have said it in the past

I am not asking anyone to look past anything. In fact I want them to read, I want them to see that I wrote something, meant it, and when you thought I didn't I proved you wrong when you thought I was just covering.

Edit: Wait, are you so blind that you missed the part where my quote was from 2 months ago? Or are you just intentionally being "obtuse"?

Edited by squishyx

Bush said "we do not torture" about 50 times over the course of many years. Worse yet, he said it before a very close election where if he didn't lie and had told the truth the people may not have elected him to a second term. As I said if Obama continues to say AARP supports "his" plan then yes he would be lying, to me it seems like this got thrown into a speech and then he repeated one more time during the question and answer period.

First of all, stop with this waterboarding is torture nonsense. You should get on your knees and service every CIA operative that splashed some water on these terrorists faces, saving your apologist arse.

Remember "yellow cake uranium" that was in Bush's State of the Union speech? He never repeated that claim, yet the libs went CRAZY saying he "lied".....but again, your idol Barry Hussein simply "made a mistake"....twice :rofl:

And if Bush had told the American people that we were "torturing" people, he probably would have won by a wider margin.

Squish you think I memorize your quotes from two months ago? Really? Really?

Get a life.

Of course I don't. I was proving to you that I meant what I wrote. You said I was wrong and just covering, obviously I wasn't if I had made the same claim before.

I just think you are hypocrite. In the past you made statements like "just admit you are wrong already" when you clearly have a chance here to own up to two different mistakes in this thread you fail to do it, and I clearly have no problem pointing that out. I honestly just think you are digging your whole deeper and deeper but to each his own.

First of all, stop with this waterboarding is torture nonsense. You should get on your knees and service every CIA operative that splashed some water on these terrorists faces, saving your apologist arse.

Just about the entire world disagree's with your definition of torture, and I am the one who needs to stop with the nonsense? I have more respect for the pro-water boarding people when they simply say "yes its torture and yes we did it because we thought it was the only way to save lives". I still think it's wrong but at least that's a rationale position to take.

Remember "yellow cake uranium" that was in Bush's State of the Union speech? He never repeated that claim, yet the libs went CRAZY saying he "lied".....but again, your idol Barry Hussein simply "made a mistake"....twice :rofl:

I hold Jimmy responsible for being consistent with statements that Jimmy makes, not all republicans. I would expect you to do the same for me, I don't even remember anything about yellow cake uranium and I certainly never joined the bandwagon to crucify him for it.

And if Bush had told the American people that we were "torturing" people, he probably would have won by a wider margin.

I doubt that sincerely.

This was from May 27, 2004, it was about as close to the election as I could find in 5 minutes so their may be a closer more accurate poll. http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/polls/torture_poll_040527.html

63 percent in an ABC News/Washington Post poll say torture is never acceptable, even when other methods fail and authorities believe the suspect has information that could prevent terrorist attacks. Thirty-five percent say torture is acceptable in some such cases.

Now that said, had the American people knew would that have been enough to turn the ~100,000 people in Ohio (which in turn would have given Kerry the victory)? Idk I don't think anyone can say for sure, I don't see how you can make an argument that it would have helped though.

Of course I don't. I was proving to you that I meant what I wrote. You said I was wrong and just covering, obviously I wasn't if I had made the same claim before.

I just think you are hypocrite. In the past you made statements like "just admit you are wrong already" when you clearly have a chance here to own up to two different mistakes in this thread you fail to do it, and I clearly have no problem pointing that out. I honestly just think you are digging your whole deeper and deeper but to each his own.

You are correct, you made the same absurd statement two months ago. I didn't remember even if I ever read it. Unlike your smiley use and tin foil hat references which you repeat ad nauseum this was a single obscure reference made two months ago. You were not lying when you quoted yourself, on that you are correct. Maybe you should stop quoting yourself from months ago and some of us might understand you better. Sorry, I should have said you were incorrect two months ago instead of today, I was wrong to just notice it today, but you did not lie about saying it before. Why you think it makes this reference any less absurd I'm not sure, but you are consistent.

You are correct, you made the same absurd statement two months ago. I didn't remember even if I ever read it. Unlike your smiley use and tin foil hat references which you repeat ad nauseum this was a single obscure reference made two months ago. You were not lying when you quoted yourself, on that you are correct. Maybe you should stop quoting yourself from months ago and some of us might understand you better. Sorry, I should have said you were incorrect two months ago instead of today, I was wrong to just notice it today, but you did not lie about saying it before. Why you think it makes this reference any less absurd I'm not sure, but you are consistent.

Well that was nice of you, it could have been a little less condescending but I'll take what I can get. I like being described as consistent.

So why do you think it's absurd? Going back to your original point of why would republicans call him a demigod, they did it mockingly so. There may be you tube clips as Leeds previously cited of a few frantic nut wing liberals who really thought that, but I never got the impression that Obama was some savior of politics from actual news sources or even liberal commentators. He didn't need to be a messiah for me to support him, and I suspect that is the case for most of the people who did vote for him. But I won't say that for absolute certainty, I don't know all 70 million, but I think it is equally as fraudulent to speculate that was the reason they did (not that you are, but that was the implication of Devilish34's original statement, to which I commented on sparking all of this).

Edited by squishyx

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.