NJayDevil

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OTTX107052321_lower.jpg

Prime Minister Jean Chretien, sporting an Ottawa Senators logo on his cheek, and new Senators owner Eugene Melnyk watch the Senators play the New Jersey Devils during the first period of game 7 in the NHL Eastern conference finals on Friday, May 23, 2003, in Ottawa. (AP Photo/Paul Chiasson)

Now he is a dork.

OTTX106052320_lower.jpg

Ottawa Senators goaltender Patrick Lalime makes a glove save against the New Jersey Devils during the first period of game 7 in the NHL Eastern conference finals on Friday, May 23, 2003, in Ottawa. (AP Photo/Ryan Remiorz)

OTTX105052320_lower.jpg

Ottawa Senators' Todd White (28) loses his helmet after colliding with New Jersey Devils' Jeff Friesen during the first period of game 7 in the NHL Eastern conference finals on Friday, May 23, 2003, in Ottawa. (AP Photo/Jonathan Hatward)

1982599DS010_Devils_Sens052322_lower.jpg

Heh heh Ralfi learned that look from Stevens I can see them standing in front of the mirror together...

"No..nope, tilt the chin a little and turn the head just so...See? then you get the cruel look to the eyes... YES..THAT's it!"

of course Brian brought his own sort of laisse faire feel to it as opposed to the Stevens intense grumpiness.

the capt. getting a taste of his own medicine.

uhhh...I don't THINK so. Scotty was sitting on him! it's a famous defense for boarding - Man! Haven't you heard of the sit check?!? :rolleyes:

;)

the capt. getting a taste of his own medicine.

uhhh...I don't THINK so. Scotty was sitting on him! it's a famous defense for boarding - Man! Haven't you heard of the sit check?!? :rolleyes:

;)

nice cover... <_<

hey, I posted one of the Capt. doing his job. I was fair. :P