Opening Night Intro Video

Colin226

The Yanni wasn't as good as last years but the Hells Bells was amazing. Yanni into the Hells Bells into the intros with the epic music in the background (dont know the name of the song but its the same that they used at the Dano/Stevens ceremonies) then into the national anthem with the Devils old anthem singer absolutely gave me chills. Very well done! I liked the light up and steaming Devils logo in the 233 corner. They do need to tweak it though. I'd like to see one in each corner.

Anybody have a video of this? I tried youtube and nobody has uploaded it yet, unless I just suck at searching.

i have a bit of the video from last night, it's pretty crap and cuts off before Hells Bells :argh: .. i'll upload it later though and post the link

I don't like it, mostly because of a) Hell's Bells isn't what I hear when I think of Devils hockey, b) the remix is fvcking awful and c) it has the line "I'm coming on like a hurricane", which by default should ban it from ever again being played at The Rock.

a) Really? ok...

b) False

C) If you listen closely you will hear the video suddenly roar with game noise when the word hurricane is spoken, so that it drowns it out enough

Edited by Colin226