DEVILS 09-10 calendars !

cupcake23

Thanks to the lovely staff at the Rock, the lady at the door was practically giving boxes away of the Calendars they gave out Friday night. I have 8 of them that I grabbed.

Who wants one? I'd say if you do like $5 for shipping/materials, I'll mail them out. Let me know, otherwise I'm eBaying them.

Edited by cupcake23

Thanks to the lovely staff at the Rock, the lady at the door was practically giving boxes away of the Calendars they gave out Friday night. I have 13 of them that I grabbed.

Who wants one? I'd say if you do like $5 for shipping/materials, I'll mail them out. Let me know, otherwise I'm eBaying them.

That annoys me! I asked for an extra and this lady gave me a hard time, so I just stole one right off the table!

That annoys me! I asked for an extra and this lady gave me a hard time, so I just stole one right off the table!

Yeah I was quite literally one of the last to leave as I had stopped in Devils Den to get a blank jersey, and when I finally went to leave they had maybe 10-15 boxes still sealed and she wouldn't give me a second calendar, let alone a whole freakin box! I'm exiting the Verizon tower from now on :rant:

Edited by Colin226

Yeah they were handing out stacks of them last night at the Skate Night. We probably could have walked out with the box of them.

I think it depended on which person was handing them out. some ushers obviously are cool and understood they could hand out a few to each devils fans. others were pricks about it. theres no doubt they had plenty to hand out friday.

Yeah they were handing out stacks of them last night at the Skate Night. We probably could have walked out with the box of them.

Are you going to be at the Sabers game? Save me one.. My brother wasn't at the game but really wanted a calendar so I'll buy one off you

Are you going to be at the Sabers game? Save me one.. My brother wasn't at the game but really wanted a calendar so I'll buy one off you

Yes sir we will be there. And of course I can save ya one.

Could ya save me one as well? I'm sure I'll see ya in the near future.

Of course. :)

I wasnt able to make it to the calendar game so Id gladly pay you over paypal or whatever if you could send one to me if you have any left. Thanks.

PM me with your paypal email and I'll give you the details. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.