Finish The Story

dallasdevil15

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It was that time again, The New Jersey Devils were about to play the New York Rangers. As pre skate began Gomez began to act weird. The Devils were mired in a 10 game funk, and Gomer felt like he was too blame. Trying to figure out what he could have done to contribute to the slump, Scotty glided past Marty Brodeur, gingerly flipping a puck past the Vezina winning netminder. As the puck clinked off the post, it was then that Gomer realized why he was to blame: for the past month, he had forgotten to carry out his pre-game rituals of wearing his jockstrap on his head and running around the Devils' lockerroom screaming like a little girl!

"Why did I stop?" Gomez asked himself. He then proceeded to look everywhere for his jockstrap. He couldn't find it anywhere! Then, there it was in..........

One of Jay Pandolfo's hands, Gomez's roomate was playing another evil joke on his young friend. One that required retribution.....

So Gomez's thought, what would Hollywood do? That's where I belong in the first place...

so after the game Gomer packed up his bags and headed to Hollywood.....Florida and joined the cast of CSI: Miami...Because he is rich enough to afford to fly to Miami from Hollywood...but still, how could he get Jay back for his devious trick? Gomer contemplated ways to return Pando's evil deed over a bowl of Campell's Chunky soup during an off day from the studio, when suddenly he found his answer floating in the bowl of potato chunks and bits of processed bacon... The chunks in his soup reminded him that Jay, of all things, is afraid of potatoes and processed bacon...He began to hatch his plan...Gomer, sick of the poor treatment he has received since joining the show, decided to return to the Devils and complete his plan for revenge. Walking out the the studio in disgust, Scotty bumped into a bum who was begging security to let him in and audition for a part on the show. But the bum looked very familiar to Scotty...it was then he realized it was none other than former teammate MIKE DANTON!!!!!

Scotty looked at Danton in disgust, "You couldn't sharpen my skates." He said to the former Devil, "you can have this crappy job, I'm going back to play hockey." An ashamed Danton popped a valium and headed into the studio. Gomer hailed a cab, he had a flight to catch.

It was that time again, The New Jersey Devils were about to play the New York Rangers. As pre skate began Gomez began to act weird. The Devils were mired in a 10 game funk, and Gomer felt like he was too blame. Trying to figure out what he could have done to contribute to the slump, Scotty glided past Marty Brodeur, gingerly flipping a puck past the Vezina winning netminder. As the puck clinked off the post, it was then that Gomer realized why he was to blame: for the past month, he had forgotten to carry out his pre-game rituals of wearing his jockstrap on his head and running around the Devils' lockerroom screaming like a little girl!

"Why did I stop?" Gomez asked himself. He then proceeded to look everywhere for his jockstrap. He couldn't find it anywhere! Then, there it was in..........

One of Jay Pandolfo's hands, Gomez's roomate was playing another evil joke on his young friend. One that required retribution.....

So Gomez's thought, what would Hollywood do? That's where I belong in the first place...

so after the game Gomer packed up his bags and headed to Hollywood.....Florida and joined the cast of CSI: Miami...Because he is rich enough to afford to fly to Miami from Hollywood...but still, how could he get Jay back for his devious trick? Gomer contemplated ways to return Pando's evil deed over a bowl of Campell's Chunky soup during an off day from the studio, when suddenly he found his answer floating in the bowl of potato chunks and bits of processed bacon... The chunks in his soup reminded him that Jay, of all things, is afraid of potatoes and processed bacon...He began to hatch his plan...Gomer, sick of the poor treatment he has received since joining the show, decided to return to the Devils and complete his plan for revenge. Walking out the the studio in disgust, Scotty bumped into a bum who was begging security to let him in and audition for a part on the show. But the bum looked very familiar to Scotty...it was then he realized it was none other than former teammate MIKE DANTON!!!!!

Scotty looked at Danton in disgust, "You couldn't sharpen my skates." He said to the former Devil, "you can have this crappy job, I'm going back to play hockey." An ashamed Danton popped a valium and headed into the studio. Gomer hailed a cab, he had a flight to catch. But not before he had his glass of KOOLAID. After a long cab ride to the airport, Scotty threw the cab far at the driver and dashed to his plane. Relieved that he made it before takeoff, Gomer slid down in his seat and snacked on some peanuts and applejuice when all of a sudden he felt someone nudge his shoulder. "Hey...could ya move over a little bit there? You're taking up all my legroom!" the man said. Looking over, Gomer realized it was singer and actor Donny Osmond!

Scotty looked at Danton in disgust, "You couldn't sharpen my skates." He said to the former Devil, "you can have this crappy job, I'm going back to play hockey." An ashamed Danton popped a valium and headed into the studio. Gomer hailed a cab, he had a flight to catch. But not before he had his glass of KOOLAID. After a long cab ride to the airport, Scotty threw the cab far at the driver and dashed to his plane. Relieved that he made it before takeoff, Gomer slid down in his seat and snacked on some peanuts and applejuice when all of a sudden he felt someone nudge his shoulder. "Hey...could ya move over a little bit there? You're taking up all my legroom!" the man said. Looking over, Gomer realized it was singer and actor Donny Osmond! Knowing that Jay was a huge Donny Osmond fan, Gomer wondered if he could convince Mr. Osmond to alter his travel plans and make a little side trip...

:( Sorry. Want me to just bow out then? Didn't mean to be ruining the story...

nono RD! Lets just become one single mind -- it'll be cool you'll see one quick sentence -- it'll be more fun!

Noone else is playing though...it could be really good but we're all to fast and creative and controlling and stuff -- I really meant ME more than you RD!

ok, i was gonna participate in this little dealie u guys got goin, but i read about a page, saw a post about commas and gave up. if u guys wanna a cartoon with story contiuations, like this, but not hockey related. go here

http://homestarrunner.com/homestarloween.html

greatest site ever, check out all the other cartoons.

EVERYBODY..........EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

ok u want and ending here then...........then gomez gazed deeply into pandolfos eyes and he knew right away the passion they shared. it was more than the 2 could bear, so from across the room the lept at eachother, meeting together at the devil logo in the center of the room. spinning and hugging, hugging and spinning. all the while the teammates didnt know whether to clap or hurl. it was later said that some few say a tear leave maddens eyes, but its just heresy. the 2 later shared their day with the cup travelling to acupulco, and enjoying the beaches and lathering eachother up more than one should. later as both were nice and tan, they made................ :blink: ok now theres an ending to make one say :blink:

fin

Keeping all of this in mind, with the snap of his fingers Scotty was off to the local Drag Queens R Us shop to pick up a few things....

Gomer had heard about the store from former Devil Stephane Richer.

lol, ok ....I think you are

Armed with a useless script, a can of soup and revenge, Gomer entered the drag store and ordered the RuPaul starter kit. His plan was almost complete...