Typical Flyers Fan

hattrick

Almost everytime I speak to a Flyers fan and bring up past failures by the Flyers and successes by the Devils or other franchises, their only counter point is "THAT IS THE PAST, IT DOESN'T MATTER". So in that case the following past achievements does not matter:

1974 and 75 for a Flyers Fan

1994 for a Rangers Fan

1997, 98 and 2002 for a Red Wings fan

and of course 1995, 2000, & 2003 for Devil fans

and so on and so on.........

I guess when you team keeps failing, you have nothing else to hang your hat on. :D

If you think about it, this is exactly what Devs management believes. The past is the past. We won the Cup in 2003, and that was wonderful, but it is the past and that chapter is closed. This is now and we have to deal with today.

Of course, Flyer fans and Devs management do this for very different reasons, but the song remains the same.

Almost everytime I speak to a Flyers fan and bring up past failures by the Flyers and successes by the Devils or other franchises, their only counter point is "THAT IS THE PAST, IT DOESN'T MATTER". So in that case the following past achievements does not matter:

1994 for a Rangers Fan

I guess when you team keeps failing, you have nothing else to hang your hat on. :D

Well, next time some Flyers fan razzes you about a Devils loss or something, tell them "It's in the past." Just deflect it like they do and keep going. :D

1994 for a Rangers Fan

Well, next time some Flyers fan razzes you about a Devils loss or something, tell them "It's in the past." Just deflect it like they do and keep going. :D

Oh yeah... that'll get 'em good :P:lol:

Bobby Clarke has been mighty resilent keeping his job...

petitions, signs, chants, what other forms of propaganda has he outlasted?

Management likes him for some odd unknown reason. He doesn't make really bad decisions, just bad taste.

He makes some pretty bad decisions. His choice of goalies are pretty bad (I still think this is because he doesn't want to admit Parent's role in Philly's Cups). It took him forever to really understand the value of decent defensemen. And that Oates trade was horrible.

I figure he has pictures of Ed Snider with farm animals. Or maybe even video, after the Oates trade.