anthony

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canucks/Ducks game on the Team1040

Yeah Luongo letting the first shot of the game in AGAIN is just great...:(

Yeah Luongo letting the first shot of the game in AGAIN is just great...:(

Seriously? Sounds like it's gonna be a long season! "Oh it's only pre-season" :whistling:

Nothing :(...friends over playing NHL 2K7.....men...hence me on here! Guess I could put the headphones on, but that is a tad anti-social.

Where have you been? Did you go and get a life? <_<

Iron Maiden - Flight of Icarus

Seriously? Sounds like it's gonna be a long season! "Oh it's only pre-season" :whistling:

Where have you been? Did you go and get a life? <_<

Iron Maiden - Flight of Icarus

Been? Nowhere. Out to dinner (Ruby Tuesday.....their Veggie Burger is OK I guess)....friend in town, but that is it.....no life.......honest.

Been? Nowhere. Out to dinner (Ruby Tuesday.....their Veggie Burger is OK I guess)....friend in town, but that is it.....no life.......honest.

I've only been to an RT's once. They were nice. They made me a Colossal burger with veggie patties. It was *HUGE*. I couldn't get my mouth around it, so I sort of had to eat down at a 45 degree angle rather than the traditional 90 degrees.

You can see a picture of the burger here:

http://reviews.ebay.com/Ultimate-COLOSSAL-...000000000099784

I've only been to an RT's once. They were nice. They made me a Colossal burger with veggie patties. It was *HUGE*. I couldn't get my mouth around it, so I sort of had to eat down at a 45 degree angle rather than the traditional 90 degrees.

You can see a picture of the burger here:

http://reviews.ebay.com/Ultimate-COLOSSAL-...000000000099784

Do they cook that on a separate grill?

I have been around....just haven't had anything meaningful/meaningless to post :)

Nothing meaningless? I think you're just being lazy! :P

Black Sabbath - Fairies Wear Boots

Do they cook that on a separate grill?

Magic 8-Ball says "Outlook doubtful"

Nothing meaningless? I think you're just being lazy! :P

No seriously trying (and yet still failing miserably) to finish my paper as I want to take my PhD exami in December/January, and this is fast becoming not that long away.....So yes being lazy on my meaningfulness.

With any luck yes....though, assuming I pass my exam I will be rewarding myself with the Sims 2 Pets........they are soooooo cute! (and cheaper and less meesy than real pets, that I can have when I actually finish my PhD.)

OK....thread going off-topic, sorry everyone.....

I'm pretending I'm listening too............Heart-spark Dollar-sign - Everclear :D

Listening to my bulldog snore

Is there such a thing as "on topic" around here lately?? O yeah..BOINK

I don't care about the separate grill. My friend Vinnie (short for Mavinder) comes from India and by religion is not allowed eating meat. Now he *demands* that his veggieburgers be on a separate grill. I, on the other hand begin athiest, have no absolutes.... It's sorta like one of my Muslim friends who drives 20 minutes across town to find non-alcoholic mouthwash. I don't drink, but come on, you swish it around, gargle and spit almost all of it back out.

Paul Simon's "Negotiations and Love Songs" album, Kodachrome in particular.