OOT Scoreboard 3-6

SatansDevils

Three games tonight that has importance to the Devils. Pittsburgh, Montreal and Ottawa all playing tonight and need all three to lose. The Devils will have some games in hand after tonight's games as the Devils don't play until Friday night. Looking for a miracle win by the Panthers here. The battle of NY play again and maybe this time the NYI will win in regulation. Anaheim vs. Colorado will be a good game to watch.

Toronto at Boston 7:00 PM

Minnesota at Carolina 7:00 PM

NY Rangers at NY Islanders 7:00 PM

Tampa Bay at Philadelphia 7:00 PM

Pittsburgh at Florida 7:30 PM

Anaheim at Colorado 9:00 PM

Montreal at Phoenix 9:00 PM

Nashville at Vancouver 10:00 PM

Ottawa at Los Angeles 10:30 PM

Lets Go Boston, Minnesota, NYI, TB, Florida :P, Anaheim, Phoenix, Nashville and LA! :evil:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DiPietro should be back for this game at home vs. the NYR tonight as he missed the Tuesday night game vs. the NYR with the passing of his grandfather. Should be a good game tonight.

Also I hope Florida is starting Anderson in goal as he has just been amazing with two SO in his last two games player including a 53 SOG by the NYI in the last game and won that game 1-0. Let Vokum sit tonight for Anderson against Pittsburgh.

Ottawa has a back to back game vs. the WC road trip they are on. gerber was in goal last night in the 3-2 loss to the Sharks in overtime. Do not know if Ottawa is going to go with Emery tonight vs. LA since Gerber lost last night. It will be interesting to see.

Pittsburgh now down 3-1 at the end of the 1st period. GOOD!

Toronto up 4-1 on Boston. Wow. Carolina back up 3-2.

Toronto 4 Boston 1 09:56 2ND

Minnesota 2 Carolina 3 10:19 2ND

NY Rangers 2 NY Islanders 1 06:26 2ND

Tampa Bay 1 Philadelphia 2 12:11 2ND

Pittsburgh 1 Florida 3 End 1ST

Florida outshot Pittsburgh 19-9 in the 1st period. Fleury is in net for Pittsburgh and for Florida it is Anderson. "Mr. Anderson" :lol:

Toronto 5 Boston 1 02:17 2ND

Minnesota 2 Carolina 3 03:27 2ND

NY Rangers 2 NY Islanders 1 End 2ND

Tampa Bay 2 Philadelphia 2 05:16 2ND

Pittsburgh 1 Florida 3 Start 2ND

Next time the Devils go into an extended power play funk, just watch the Islanders power play from tonights second period to make yourself feel better. My God. Brutal, just brutal. I don't think I ever witnessed a less threatening 5 on 3 in my life.

Its now 4-1 Florida. :boogie: In the 2nd period. fleury is getting smoked. Anderson playing really well.

Pittsburgh 1 Florida 4 2nd period.

Toronto 5 Boston 1 End 2ND

Minnesota 2 Carolina 3 End 2ND

NY Rangers 2 NY Islanders 1 Start 2ND

Tampa Bay 2 Philadelphia 2 00:00 2ND

Pittsburgh 1 Florida 4 13:46 2ND

Edited by SatansDevils

7-1 Leafs over Boston right now. You think the wheels have fallen off the Bruins this week? They lose 10-2 to Washington and now this.

Boston is like a see-saw right now. They won 6 straight then now lose three in a row.

Devils division just got a light tighter with the NYR winning late in the 3rd period 3-1. Devils do have a game in hand I believe.

Toronto 7 Boston 1 09:01 3RD

Minnesota 2 Carolina 3 09:55 3RD

NY Rangers 3 NY Islanders 1 04:22 3RD

Tampa Bay 2 Philadelphia 2 07:53 3RD

Pittsburgh 2 Florida 4 end 2ND

I have to say I am torn with the Leafs-Bruins game. I want the Bruins to win because I just don't like the Leafs. BUT, the Leafs winning keeps Boston away from the Sens heels, and it reduces the Leafs chance of getting a decent pick. I don't think the Leafs will make the playoffs, but I would really like to see them almost make it again, only to have their dreams crushed in the last game of the season.