OOT Scoreboard 3-6

SatansDevils

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NYR 7-0-3 in their last 10 games. The last time they had this kind of run was the 1995-96 season. :lol:

Toronto all over Boston right now 8-1. Wow.

Third period starting in Florida.

Toronto 8 Boston 1 04:55 3RD

Minnesota 2 Carolina 3 06:22 3RD

NY Rangers 4 NY Islanders 1 F

Tampa Bay 2 Philadelphia 2 05:11 3RD

Pittsburgh 2 Florida 4 Start 2ND

Anaheim 0 Colorado 0 11:20 1ST

Montreal 0 Phoenix 0 11:28 1ST

Stick a fork in the Islanders - they are done.

Too many spare parts, too many players without enough dimension, not enough scoring.

I agree about the NYI. They needed at least 3 of 4 possible points in the NY home and home. The NYR ended up getting the 3 out of the possible 4 points.

Edited by SatansDevils

Too many spare parts, too many players without enough dimension, not enough scoring.

Yeah, that's us alri...

...oh, right, Islanders. Yeah.

Edit: Though it's unlikely, I'd like to see Toronto to hang a 10 spot on Boston as well, just 'cause it's gotta be some kind of embarassing record to give up 10 goals twice in a week.

Edited by thelastonealive

Florida just killed a tough PP by Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh has three straight PP too in this game. Fleury was pulled after the 1st period in this game for Conklin.

Toronto wins 8-2 over Boston. Carolina wins over Minnesota 3-2.

Florida still up 4-2 in the 3rd period. Flyers beat TB 3-2 on a lte goal in the 3rd period. Hoping TB will be tired from tonight when they play the Devils tomorrow night.

Toronto 8 Boston 2 F

Minnesota 2 Carolina 3 F

Tampa Bay 2 Philadelphia 3 F

Pittsburgh 2 Florida 4 11:46 3RD

Anaheim 0 Colorado 0 05:04 1ST

Montreal 0 Phoenix 0 03:11 1ST

Nashville 0 Vancouver 0 10:00

Ottawa 0 Los Angeles 0 10:30

Edited by SatansDevils

How many times are you going to say this? You've been all over them for two straight years. Everyone knows this is a team compiled of leftovers. I mean Bill Guerin and Mike Comrie? They are not supposed to be a team's top players. Last year it was Kozlov playing big minutes. I mean in one off-season they lost Blake, Kozlov, Yashin, Smyth, Poti, Robitaille and Asham.

Why don't you give Ted Nolan his due for coaching this team out of last place where they should belong? They should be the worst team in the league, but instead they are 5 points out of a playoff spot. Maybe you should give Guerin and Comrie credit for both having more goals than Patrik Elias and Brian Gionta, or anyone on this team not named Zach Parise.

It will be pretty bad if any of them come close to Elias when the season is done either.

That was me on October 10th after you were bashing the Isles like usual. Looks like it might happen.

Edited by devilsrule33

Two scoreless games after the 1st period. ANA/COL, MON/PHX.

Booth should have has a penalty shot instead Florida is going on the PP vs. Pittsburgh with 5 plus minutes left to go.

Toronto 8 Boston 2 F

Minnesota 2 Carolina 3 F

Pittsburgh 2 Florida 4 08:48 3RD

Anaheim 0 Colorado 0 End 1ST

Montreal 0 Phoenix 0 End 1ST

Edited by SatansDevils

How many times are you going to say this? You've been all over them for two straight years. Everyone knows this is a team compiled of leftovers. I mean Bill Guerin and Mike Comrie? They are not supposed to be a team's top players. Last year it was Kozlov playing big minutes. I mean in one off-season they lost Blake, Kozlov, Yashin, Smyth, Poti, Robitaille and Asham.

Why don't you give Ted Nolan his due for coaching this team out of last place where they should belong? They should be the worst team in the league, but instead they are 5 points out of a playoff spot. Maybe you should give Guerin and Comrie credit for both having more goals than Patrik Elias and Brian Gionta, or anyone on this team not named Zach Parise.

What? Does everyone always have to be on Ted Nolan's nuts? He's a decent coach - he's not the best coach in the league. And actually, the GM hasn't done a terrible job assembling guys with all the skills but scoring ability. Vasicek is big, Hilbert and Park can skate, and Bergenheim is a guy I'd love to have on New Jersey, plus these guys are all signed to one year deals most of them, so they are bound to be motivated. The thing is, the team just isn't very good and can't overcome the injuries they've got. Having Kozlov play big minutes is one thing, as he is actually skilled.

That was me on October 10th after you were bashing the Isles like usual. Looks like it might happen.

After a horrid year first-half for Elias. Elias is going to be a point a game guy down the stretch.

Edited by Triumph

Brian Allen scores for Florida! ENG. Florida and Anderson (40 saves) on a 3-game winning streak.

Good Bye Pittsburgh!

Pittsburgh LOSES 5-2 to Florida! :dance: Devils must win tomorrow night!

Toronto 8 Boston 2 F

Minnesota 2 Carolina 3 F

Pittsburgh 2 Florida 5 F

Anaheim 0 Colorado 0 End 1ST

Montreal 0 Phoenix 0 End 1ST

Edited by SatansDevils

What? Does everyone always have to be on Ted Nolan's nuts? He's a decent coach - he's not the best coach in the league. And actually, the GM hasn't done a terrible job assembling guys with all the skills but scoring ability. Vasicek is big, Hilbert and Park can skate, and Bergenheim is a guy I'd love to have on New Jersey, plus these guys are all signed to one year deals most of them, so they are bound to be motivated. The thing is, the team just isn't very good and can't overcome the injuries they've got. Having Kozlov play big minutes is one thing, as he is actually skilled.

After a horrid year first-half for Elias. Elias is going to be a point a game guy down the stretch.

Why shouldn't we be talking about this guy? He got this team in the playoffs last year and he had them in the playoffs through the first 55 games this year?

As for Elias...is it official that we think so low of him...that in his second year of his contract, we should be so happy that he has 9 goals in his last 28 games? He has really picked it up. I mean this is a major improvement over his 8 goals in the 31 games before that.

Edited by devilsrule33

Florida just killed a tough PP by Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh has three straight PP too in this game. Fleury was pulled after the 1st period in this game for Conklin.

Toronto wins 8-2 over Boston. Carolina wins over Minnesota 3-2.

Florida still up 4-2 in the 3rd period. Flyers beat TB 3-2 on a lte goal in the 3rd period. Hoping TB will be tired from tonight when they play the Devils tomorrow night.

Toronto 8 Boston 2 F

Minnesota 2 Carolina 3 F

Pittsburgh 2 Florida 4 11:46 3RD

Anaheim 0 Colorado 0 05:04 1ST

Montreal 0 Phoenix 0 03:11 1ST

Nashville 0 Vancouver 0 10:00

Ottawa 0 Los Angeles 0 10:30

Stinkin Canes seem to be getting better every game.

Why shouldn't we be talking about this guy? He got this team in the playoffs last year and he had them in the playoffs through the first 55 games this year?

We should be talking about Rick DiPietro.

As for Elias...is it official that we think so low of him...that in his second year of his contract, we should be so happy that he has 9 goals in his last 28 games? He has really picked it up. I mean this is a major improvement over his 9 goals in the 31 games before.

Apparently someone hasn't been watching the games. Elias is, unfortunately, no longer an elite scorer. I don't know why that is, but his shooting percentage has gone to hell and goalies seem to make 'great' saves on him more often than any other Devil. He's now an excellent playmaker though - and while he's lost a half-step, if he continues to try plays as he did against Toronto, he will still be a force down the stretch. It's not unreasonable to think that 3 goals and 11 assists is a success for Elias in these last 14 games.

Brian Allen scores for Florida! ENG. Florida and Anderson (40 saves) on a 3-game winning streak.

Good Bye Pittsburgh!

Pittsburgh LOSES 5-2 to Florida! :dance: Devils must win tomorrow night!

I've got my whole weekend planned out and it involves beer and Center Ice.

you're always premature in these predictions! wait until they're 7 points out or something : )

Nolan is a top 5 coach in the NHL, but it was idiotic starting Dubielewicz tonight. With a full roster, they're an average team, but without Dipietro, Gervais, Sim, Sillinger, Campoli and Sutton they really struggle. Not that those are great players, but they can't compensate for any injuries at all.