European Devils Fans

Dadds3424

I live in Germany and watch all the games on Gamecenter. Works perfectly. Obviously with the time difference I don't watch most of them live...

When you watch the games, of course there not live do they show the score first?? Reason I ask is I was thinking of getting game center but like you most of my games wouldb be DVR or however they do it and seeing the score would ruin the game for me!

Thanks for your response

When you watch the games, of course there not live do they show the score first?? Reason I ask is I was thinking of getting game center but like you most of my games wouldb be DVR or however they do it and seeing the score would ruin the game for me!

Thanks for your response

you can choose what you want, to show or not to show the score

If you're into other American sports too, you might want to get some satellite TV with ESPN America - they show a lot of NFL games, as well as MLB and NHL (though, of course, with the number of games played in hockey and baseball every season, they try to show different teams on different nights and you'll just see the Devils once a month or so on that channel).

Other than that, it's Microwave and other generous streamers keeping us European NHL fans alive. ;)