Young QMJHL prospect died during practice today

SterioDesign

So they think the snake didn't kill the kids?!?

i dont know... it's so strange... usually when those snake kill they will bite you to get a good grab and then go around you and squeeze you until you cant breath or you have a cardiac arrest. Then it's gonna eat you.

Both kids didnt have bite marks and if you get bit by that kind of snake youre gonna scream in incredible pain. So that the 2 kids died without waking up the other in some kind of panic and that the snake didnt eat at least one is strange. Those snakes doesnt kill for fun or anything.

i mean im not a snake expert but i read a lot about it and all snake experts simply cant wrap their heads around it.

Edited by SterioDesign

i dont know... it's so strange... usually when those snake kill they will bite you to get a good grab and then go around you and squeeze you until you cant breath or you have a cardiac arrest. Then it's gonna eat you.

Both kids didnt have bite marks and if you get bit by that kind of snake youre gonna scream in incredible pain. So that the 2 kids died without waking up the other in some kind of panic and that the snake didnt eat at least one is strange. Those snakes doesnt kill for fun or anything.

i mean im not a snake expert but i read a lot about it and all snake experts simply cant wrap their heads around it.

My guess is the snake panicked after falling from the ventilation and killed the kids just out of it being the easiest solution for it to feel safe. I'm no expert either though.

You'd also be surprised at how animals will seemingly kill for no reason. It's tough to say if that's just for "fun" or if that's a competition thing, one less of you is better for me, right? At least when you're competing for food in the wild.

And I bet the snake could have easily constricted the first child to the point where he would not have been able to move or speak, before having woken that child up. How did they know the kids didn't wake up though?

My guess is the snake panicked after falling from the ventilation and killed the kids just out of it being the easiest solution for it to feel safe. I'm no expert either though.

You'd also be surprised at how animals will seemingly kill for no reason. It's tough to say if that's just for "fun" or if that's a competition thing, one less of you is better for me, right? At least when you're competing for food in the wild.

And I bet the snake could have easily constricted the first child to the point where he would not have been able to move or speak, before having woken that child up. How did they know the kids didn't wake up though?

well i know kids can sleep pretty heavily but if a 100 lbs snake fall near your i'd assume that you feel it, and like i said those snake will bite you to get their hold so it would wake you up and wake up the other kid, who would of run away of scream or something. The guy didnt hear a thing, well not enough to wake him up anyway

My husband and I heard about the snake thing and both called bullsh!t.  Probably because we heard it on the radio and heard the guy speaking.  We were honestly figuring either the man was a sociopath or the kid was. We said no freaking WAY did the snake honestly crawl through the air duct -- it was just too much unlikely bull sh!t all over that story.  Then of course - the story started changing...  :rolleyes:  I won't say no one is that stupid, but it all together seemed highly unlikely.  We'll see though.

What kid doesn't sleep with his friends during a sleep over?

Snakes don't escape an experienced snake owners cage.

anyhow -- I was going to write all that before but  it's not about hockey so...  so now I'm going to read the murder link posted above.