NFL Week 7!!

CRASHER

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 1-2 fantasy punch of Bulger and Jackson are looking good.

You just had a 98 yard TD missed because Bulger overthrew the guy by the length of his fingertips....

can the Bill Cowlher countdown as the Cowboy coach BEGIN please???

This team does not come to play football every week!

For ANYONE who think QB play is not important in the NFL... just watch this Cowboys fiasco...

BJ is making me long for Chad.... HUTCHINSON!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

Gee I remember someone saying (satansdevils) earlier this week that Brad Johnson was a decent QB and he was a SB winner and will do well this week for the cowboys. :noclue:

LOL

the good news is crasher, you have the whole second half, maybe he will turn it around. Or maybe Romo will risk further injury and come in and "save" the team.......

Seriously you think its Wade Phillips?

Gee I remember someone saying (satansdevils) earlier this week that Brad Johnson was a decent QB and he was a SB winner and will do well this week for the cowboys. :noclue:

LOL

the good news is crasher, you have the whole second half, maybe he will turn it around. Or maybe Romo will risk further injury and come in and "save" the team.......

Seriously you think its Wade Phillips?

SD is sports poison... seriously.... stick to messing up the mets season with awful predictions :P

I'd rather Romo sits and heals for Tampa and beyond...

if they can't beat this team with no arm Brad... then they don't DESERVE to win it...

it's the same crap though.. bad penalties... matador pass defense, limited pass rush (though Ware does have two sacks... him and Ratliff are the only two defensive guys who PLAY)

and BJ is just.... yeah... what the initials imply

Wade is responsible for about 75% of it.... the rest is a soft secondary and sloppy special teams as well as still playing entitlement football :rant:

it's really not even funny now....

SD is sports poison... seriously.... stick to messing up the mets season with awful predictions :P

SD is to blame for the collapses! It has to be him b/c the Mets 2007 thread was made around the beginning of Sept. 2007.. they collapsed... then the Mets 2008 thread they ended up collapsing

SD DAMN YOU!!!

SD is to blame for the collapses! It has to be him b/c the Mets 2007 thread was made around the beginning of Sept. 2007.. they collapsed... then the Mets 2008 thread they ended up collapsing

SD DAMN YOU!!!

and don't forget Gomez going to the Rangers :P

Seriously.... Even without Romo, dont you think the cowboys should be beating the RAMS? or at least not losing this bad? 31-7..... Not good for a superbowl favorite.

they should be UP 31-7

(though then again when you're a "Super Bowl" team... you HAVE to have better then stiff brad Johnson as your QB plan B in case of emergency!!!!!)

This just tells you:

A. How good Romo IS

B/ How dead the coaching staff should be

Least I'm having fun watching the other half of my team in miami... they play hard at least!!!

I guess Ty Law gets signed Monday eh?

I guess Ty Law gets signed Monday eh?

yea why not. It seems thats the cowboys coaching staff and owners plan, if we dont win, sign someone else or trade for someone for next game.... LOL

you know this could be good for the cowboys, struggle now and then come together just in time for the playoffs.. Hopefully they dont struggle too long. Last year they cruised to the post season and got beat..... so maybe this is good for the team, eh? sometimes hitting these tough times and loses pulls a team together, and they play better.

yea why not. It seems thats the cowboys coaching staff and owners plan, if we dont win, sign someone else or trade for someone for next game.... LOL

you know this could be good for the cowboys, struggle now and then come together just in time for the playoffs.. Hopefully they dont struggle too long. Last year they cruised to the post season and got beat..... so maybe this is good for the team, eh? sometimes hitting these tough times and loses pulls a team together, and they play better.

Yeah well at least he fills a need this time?? :P

and I'd like to think so it would be... but I don't have the faith in this staff to kick them in the ass and say LET'S GO... but with the NFC South as it is... the Wild Cards may go THERE and nothing is given......

Least I have mad points from Steven Jackson :boogie:

Yeah well at least he fills a need this time?? :P

and I'd like to think so it would be... but I don't have the faith in this staff to kick them in the ass and say LET'S GO... but with the NFC South as it is... the Wild Cards may go THERE and nothing is given......

Least I have mad points from Steven Jackson :boogie:

this is really bad... talk about losing to a BAD team. I mean the cowboys are better. Cant blame this loss on just not having Romo. Cowboys have a good team all around and shouldnt lose this bad to a bad team like the Rams just because you dont have Romo...

Giants are rolling over the 49ers.... good teams beat the teams they are supposed to beat.... Hopefully we finish the game and go to 5-1, right before a schedule gets tougher, we'll be in good shape.

I suppose to be at the game today but had to share my tickets.... I will definitely be at the next Giants home game, ;)

Edited by overtime98

this is really bad... talk about losing to a BAD team. I mean the cowboys are better. Cant blame this loss on just not having Romo. Cowboys have a good team all around and shouldnt lose this bad to a bad team like the Rams just because you dont have Romo...

Have you watched this game??

Have you seen the Dolphins this year??

QB play can make a 1-15 team into 9-7 and a 13-3 team into 4-12

Have you watched this game??

Have you seen the Dolphins this year??

QB play can make a 1-15 team into 9-7 and a 13-3 team into 4-12

Here we go....... So your saying Cowboys are sh!t with Romo? I disagree, Cowboys have good players on both sides of the ball more than just Romo. If the cowboys defense played better and they ran the ball more effectively they wouldve had a better chance... no excuse for a great team like the cowboys to lose that game.... I mean look at all the talented great players the cowboys have, more than just Romo. they should win with any QB. That is how good they are.

Edited by overtime98

Here we go....... So your saying Cowboys are sh!t with Romo? I disagree, Cowboys have good players on both sides of the ball more than just Romo. If the cowboys defense played better and they ran the ball more effectively they wouldve had a better chance... no excuse for a great team like the cowboys to lose that game.... I mean look at all the talented great players the cowboys have, more than just Romo. they should win with any QB. That is how good they are.

I said that two off-seasons ago when they signed this limp-armed washed up stiff in Brad Johnson!

I'm not saying it's a factual statement

you put a QB who can't throw past 10 yards and you make it really easy on them to defend :P

and yes they SHOULD have been better (especially on defense !!!)

But they're not and sometimes you need a team leader (which better or worse Romo IS and BJ isn't)... and without them.. you go limp

you tell me you expect the Giants to beat ANYONE with David Carr at the helm??

Packers putting a beatdown on the Colts.

Peyton Manning just got picked-off (wasn't his fault-the the receiver deflected the ball to a Packer) and run back 62 yards for a TD 24-7 Pack 3rd qtr.

Edited by Neutral Zone Trap

CMON POWER OUTAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is 100 percent official after watching a decent amount of this game....Trent IS the real deal folks...the way he improvises under a rush....his confidence in the pocket is SO damn refreshing to watch...the Bills are playing as a TEAM....receivers are all blocking...everyone is chipping in....I do not know HOW good the Bills are going to be or how far they can go...but it is so darn nice to watch a team play together and do all the little things well....

I BILLIEVE

I'm a Cowboys fan, and I have ZERO room to talk today... but Brett Favre's pass, a beautiful touch pass over the top....to DeAngelo Hall... was hilarious.

It was actually a mis-communication; the receiver slowed down wayyyy too early.. I thought Favre heeved it up to say "whatever, fvck it" like he did in Week 1