NFL Week 10...

CRASHER

There we go...that's more like it. It's never fun to read your posts when your teams are winning.

Example #123232 of why I am slowly gravitating away from message boards.

Negativity rules. Not good for the brain.

Edited by LOTCB

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Example #123232 of why I am slowly gravitating away from message boards.

Negativity rules. Not good for the brain.

Dude I think he refers more to the comedic value of your buffalo pain

in your case negativity = entertainment value! :P

you guys need to win a few to re-up the entertainment value buddy!!!

CMON BUFFALO!!!!!!!!

0-3 since Jauron got the exten$ion...

Concidence?

What a mess...amazing that 3 weeks ago I had delusions of HOSTING a playoff game...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I will NOT be saying "Is It Monday Yet" waiting for the epic Cleveland/Buffalo game this Monday Night....at least Ill have a peaceful, DVR-free Sunday!!

Edited by LOTCB

Anyone know what actually took place between Brees and Shockey during the Saints game yesterday? I kept seeing clips of Brees yelling at him, but I wonder what were the circumstances. I also saw one clip of Shockey sitting in disgust (or was it embarrassment) by himself on the bench. ... I gots to know the details!

Anyone know what actually took place between Brees and Shockey during the Saints game yesterday? I kept seeing clips of Brees yelling at him, but I wonder what were the circumstances. I also saw one clip of Shockey sitting in disgust (or was it embarrassment) by himself on the bench. ... I gots to know the details!

Knowing Shockey he probably ran the wrong route or dropped an easy catch.

Ok. Glad to entertain...GO BROWNS then :rolleyes:

LOL. GO Steelers!!!

http://blog.nola.com/saintsbeat/2008/11/ne...eremy_shoc.html

Thanks, LOTCB.

Facing third-and-10 from the Saints' 37-yard line and still within two touchdowns, Shockey

failed to pick up a rushing Falcons defender, forcing Brees to unload a quick dump-off pass

to him in the left flat to avoid a sack. Not only did Shockey miss the block, he missed the ball, dropping it with a half-hearted

effort that spurred Brees to sprint toward him and emotionally voice his frustration. The

animated discussion continued on the Saints' sideline.

Shockey and Brees engaged in a similar heated discussion after an incompletion in the second half of the Chargers game two weeks ago.

Saints fans are still waiting to see the real Jeremy Shockey. And with each passing game and frustrating finish, they're starting to wonder if they ever will.

I bet a lot of Giants fans are happy to have moved on from that sideshow.

Edited by 95Crash

Has anyone ever seen a worse play call then Mike Fartz called last night at the end of the SF/Arizona game? 1 WR to the left at the ARZ 2 all bunched up and lets' use Michael Robinson, a backup QB to run straight up the middle???? :doh1:

Like any other play, if it works "He is a genius".

people would've been kissing his feet saying "they caught Arizona SO off guard!! Everyone in America knew it was going to be a pass, but BOOM!! A RUN AND A WIN!"

Exactly. I am a big Mike Singletary fan, so I hope he does well, but he has a big mess to clean up. I think Martz just needs a legit QB.

Has anyone ever seen a worse play call then Mike Fartz called last night at the end of the SF/Arizona game? 1 WR to the left at the ARZ 2 all bunched up and lets' use Michael Robinson, a backup QB to run straight up the middle???? :doh1:

yeah Andy Reid doing it TWICE ON SUNDAY NIGHT!!! :rant:

(4 for 4 passing on 4th downs and like 4 for 17 running with a finesse team and ZERO power RB....Reid is "too smart" for his own good at times!)

CRASHER will defainately get a kick out of this:

I started a thread on the Bills site I posted that JP Losman should be used in a WildCat formation...

JP4Wildcat!!! :hail::unsure:

:rofl:

Oh man.. I love Big Ben, but he fvcking cost us the game vs the Colts. Unnaceptable. He's playing through injuries, but he's making the same decisions he was making back to that terrible 06 season.

The Defense's playing great, sure the O-line isn't that good, but the 2interceptions he threw were on his fault.

He better play good vs the Chargers..

Oh man.. I love Big Ben, but he fvcking cost us the game vs the Colts. Unnaceptable. He's playing through injuries, but he's making the same decisions he was making back to that terrible 06 season.

... when they kept INSISTING on putting him out there when he wasn't good enough to play at that point and Charlie Batch would have won 1 or 2 of those games and they make the playoffs :P

those who ignore history.....

... when they kept INSISTING on putting him out there when he wasn't good enough to play at that point and Charlie Batch would have won 1 or 2 of those games and they make the playoffs :P

those who ignore history.....

Yeah, I also blamed Wisehunt/Cowher for putting out Big Ben while he just barely survived from his accident, didn't pratice a lot, had an appendicite, and he still put him out there.

Anyway, this is a season that I wanna forget :P