I will attend my first Kovalchuk Game!

caron14

Hi maybe its unuseful to make a thread for it but i am so happy right now! I already attend a devils game vs Montreal back in 2006 (my only nhl game i saw ). But this year im going to the Scotia Bankplace march 25 for my birthday an i will see Kovalchuk for the first time in my life. Im pumped excited etc...

Just want to know... any of you attend the game? if yes could be cool to meet you. Ill be there behind devils bench with my kovalchuk Jersey.

Just want to know any chances i can get autograph from (kovy or deboer or anybody even kris barch) if im there really soon in the warm up?

Hi maybe its unuseful to make a thread for it but i am so happy right now! I already attend a devils game vs Montreal back in 2006 (my only nhl game i saw ). But this year im going to the Scotia Bankplace march 25 for my birthday an i will see Kovalchuk for the first time in my life. Im pumped excited etc...

Just want to know... any of you attend the game? if yes could be cool to meet you. Ill be there behind devils bench with my kovalchuk Jersey.

Just want to know any chances i can get autograph from (kovy or deboer or anybody even kris barch) if im there really soon in the warm up?

id there any seats left around your section I may come i live in montreal only 2 hour drive

• 2 weeks later...