Cheap Lower Bowl Tickets for Sale

manbearpig

Here's an updated list of games still available...

I have also added the NYE's Game & the March 18th "Retro-Game" (Special pricing for that game).

I have four seats available in Section 2, Row 19, I am trying to sell them as a four set for $200/game ($50/seat), but I can also do pairs at $100/game ($50/seat). Face value for the seats is $85.00. These are truly great seats as I sat in multiple seats last year with my ticket guy, and these gave the best view for the money. They are literally behind the goal where the Devils attack twice and just above the glass so that you don't have any obstruction from the glass to net transition.

Few things about the seats:

*Right near the top of the PNC Tower Entrance (was easy in, easy out the other night)

*Women's Bathrooms are right at the top of the stairs (50 feet from the seats) and the Men's Bathrooms are one section over

*The Smoker's Balcony is also at the top of the stairs if that's your kind of thing

*Full concesions are right at the top of the stairs, along with an ATM

*The Goal Bar is right above the section, making it easier to get a cocktail between periods

Games Available:

(Updated 11/09/10)

Wed 11/24 vs Cal

Wed 12/15 vs Phx

Fri 12/17 vs Nsh

Fri 12/31 vs Atl (NYE's Game, 5pm Start, Fireworks)

Tue 1/4 vs Min

Thu 1/20 vs Pit

Fri 2/4 vs Fla

Tue 2/8 vs Car

Wed 3/2 vs TB

Fri 3/18 vs Wsh ("Retro Game", $65/seat)

Edited by manbearpig

I've updated the list, with about another 10 games pending sale, but if you guys like what you see, it's first come first serve.

A few little things that I noticed about the seats that some may like:

*Right near the top of the PNC Tower Entrance (was easy in, easy out the other night)

*Women's Bathrooms are right at the top of the stairs (50 feet from the seats) and the Men's Bathrooms are one section over

*The Smoker's Balcony is also at the top of the stairs if that's your kind of thing

*Full concesions are right at the top of the stairs, along with an ATM

*The Goal Bar is right above the section, making it easier to get a cocktail between periods

• 2 weeks later...

I would be interested in the 4 tickets to 12/11 vs Detroit but I feel like the glass/netting might obstruct the view of the action down at the other end of the ice. Do you have a picture taken from the seats that you can post? Thanks!

I would be interested in the 4 tickets to 12/11 vs Detroit but I feel like the glass/netting might obstruct the view of the action down at the other end of the ice. Do you have a picture taken from the seats that you can post? Thanks!

0925101811.jpg?sid=&mbox=INBOX&uid=7252&number=1&filename=0925101811.jpg

I took this with my crappy cellphone camera during pre-game. I will try to get a better pic of game action during the next game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.