Zach Parise Autograph Signing

mac760

Zach Parise will be at Sports Minded Unlimited for an autograph signing on Sunday November 6th from Noon to 2 PM.

It will cost:

$40 for Flats/Pucks

$55 for Equipment

The address is:

Sports Minded Unlimited

165 Washington Valley Road

Warren, NJ, 07059

732-469-3556

Any questions contact Brian. He is a good guy to deal with.

Another tiered price signing? :rolleyes:

Is this Steiner's doing with Zach like the situation was with Arnott's representation?

I was afraid of this when i voiced my concerns with the Arnott signing that you'd see more tiered signings.

It is a Steiner event. But you know as much as anyone that the big guys are going to be tiered pricing.

It is a Steiner event. But you know as much as anyone that the big guys are going to be tiered pricing.

Tiered pricing is and has always been a turn off for me and i have strong opinion(s) of it, especially when that tier falls in line with things i like to get signed. I usually skip these events when the item i want signed falls into a tier and i will skip this one as well.

It probably is all Steiner's doing and i don't have a particularly high opinion on Steiner anyway, especially after the unpleasant stories shared regarding the game worn marketplace.

Edited by SJP20

If I remember right, last year parise at sports minded was $50 flat rate for anything, so depending on what you get it you save money.

I do think this tiered pricing is steiners doing. I have lived in warren for most of my life and used to go there every so often and he is a very upfront and honest guy and he prob knows tiered pricing is not a preference for most people but had to agree to this to get zach.

Now I just need something to find to have him sign. Already have two pucks and a program signed by him.

If I remember right, last year parise at sports minded was $50 flat rate for anything, so depending on what you get it you save money.

I think it was tiered. $40 for pucks and like $50 for anything else. I'm not 100% on that, though. Didn't like it then, either, but i went for a particular reason.

I do think this tiered pricing is steiners doing. I have lived in warren for most of my life and used to go there every so often and he is a very upfront and honest guy and he prob knows tiered pricing is not a preference for most people but had to agree to this to get zach.

I do think this is all Steiner as well.

Now I just need something to find to have him sign. Already have two pucks and a program signed by him.

Go with me to the STH event for that. I was waiting for a Parise public signing to get another stick signed, but i can't buy into getting nickle and dimed by Steiner.

I think it was tiered. $40 for pucks and like $50 for anything else. I'm not 100% on that, though. Didn't like it then, either, but i went for a particular reason.

Go with me to the STH event for that. I was waiting for a Parise public signing to get another stick signed, but i can't buy into getting nickle and dimed by Steiner.

Hmm you might be right about that. I think it was April of 2010 and I got a ticket kinda for the heck of it and didn't really question prices so I am not sure either. Does anyone else here know for sure? :noclue:

Haha I might take you up on that offer.

But this is another reason to hate steiner. My friend who is a huge Yankees fan got the run-around from them this past summer after dropping $1500 on a pair of Old Yankee Stadium seats and when they arrived (weeks after the promise date), let's just say he was less than thrilled at what he got.

Most sports atheletes apperances are tiered pricing these days. I'm not shocked by this.

Mike

Tiered pricing is and has always been a turn off for me and i have strong opinion(s) of it, especially when that tier falls in line with things i like to get signed. I usually skip these events when the item i want signed falls into a tier and i will skip this one as well.

It probably is all Steiner's doing and i don't have a particularly high opinion on Steiner anyway, especially after the unpleasant stories shared regarding the game worn marketplace.

I appreciate what you are saying; but I'm not sure why this thread had to become the debate on tiered pricing.

Edited by mac760

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.